Pie (1 Viewer)

OP
Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Do this and you'll become very popular at school ;)
    have you done this before?is it guarenteed?:D hey Mart's,maybe we should have an alarm like the "pi day" one .for eg:for valentine's day and all;its not like we r gonna forget valentine's day but we might need one :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    If we have a pi day I want a Pythagoras day. Its not fair to him. He developed one of the most important equations used by modern man.

For all you idiots, he thought up the Pythagorean Theorem. ;)

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    If we have a pi day I want a Pythagoras day. Its not fair to him. He developed one of the most important equations used by modern man.

For all you idiots, he thought up the Pythagorean Theorem. ;)
    DA!:p we use this theoram for right triangles!i am smart:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Now I want some pie.

Apple, Cherry, Blueberry, I'm not picky.

Or perhaps, maybe a slice of The Rock's favorite pie. Hmmmm

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I forgot about banana cream pie.

Yummers. I wonder what this has to do with math however.

Sergio eats an apple pie, a bluebery pie, and a banana cream pie at a table that is 6 ft X 4 ft, and is 48 feet away from the toilet. His consumption rate is 10 minutes per pie, with a two minute break in between. Now, at what speed would he have to travel to make into the bathroom in time before he shits his pants?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    I forgot about banana cream pie.

Yummers. I wonder what this has to do with math however.

Sergio eats an apple pie, a bluebery pie, and a banana cream pie at a table that is 6 ft X 4 ft, and is 48 feet away from the toilet. His consumption rate is 10 minutes per pie, with a two minute break in between. Now, at what speed would he have to travel to make into the bathroom in time before he shits his pants?
    Not enough information to solve the problem. What is your digestion rate?

Wait a minute, nevermind.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    You know, when I went to my SAT prep classes, my venezuelan friend and me would have to remind the american students everyday about the Pythagorean Theorem and how to use it every single class

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    How would you celebrate it anyway? Just being aware it is pi day today?

Or maybe resolving a bunch of problems related to pi :geek:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    You know, when I went to my SAT prep classes, my venezuelan friend and me would have to remind the american students everyday about the Pythagorean Theorem and how to use it every single class
    Yeah, they dont teach us that here. :rolleyes:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Now we're talking ;) Actually if you look up pi day in wikipedia (first thing I did when I heard about it, couldn't actually believe there was such a thing), you'll find plenty of examples of people celebrating it, they have different rituals like doing math problems and yes Sergio, having pie.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Now we're talking ;) Actually if you look up pi day in wikipedia (first thing I did when I heard about it, couldn't actually believe there was such a thing), you'll find plenty of examples of people celebrating it, they have different rituals like doing math problems and yes Sergio, having pie.
    Last year I knew it was pi day but didnt do anything about it. I dont have any scientific friends in Boston I could celebrate it with, so why dont you and I celebrate it Marts?

Jan 7, 2004

well, starting from now i will make it a ritual to do both

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Dammit. My birthday is on Pi Day. I hate it when people use that as an excuse to give you just one set of gifts -- instead of getting you presents for both your birthday and Pi Day. :mad:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Last year I knew it was pi day but didnt do anything about it. I dont have any scientific friends in Boston I could celebrate it with, so why dont you and I celebrate it Marts?
    Oh rest assured I plan to.. just not sure what I'm gonna do about it yet.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    Dammit. My birthday is on Pi Day. I hate it when people use that as an excuse to give you just one set of gifts -- instead of getting you presents for both your birthday and Pi Day. :mad:
    :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)