Photography (3 Viewers)

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I could have a look

One of the few things I really enjoy doing it in my life. Not enough finances for some decent equipment, but I believe that photographer is more important than the camera.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I mean, for combined €290 for adapter and the lens it's hard to beat for the prize really.

The 50mm 2.0 from Fuji is like €480 and the 56mm 1.2 is €890. Not to mention all the other great glass from Canon you can adapt with the speedbooster. If you don't need AF for video, it's a very nice alternative to native Fuji glass imo.

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
So these are some quick snapshots of how the nifty fifty from Canon looks like on the Fuji, in combination with the speedbooster @s4tch

3.jpg
1.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
4.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

PS: Nevermind the sloppy editing :p
I had a (photography) teacher who said that nobody can take a good picture of flowers. He said that it simply doesn't exist :lol:.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I had a (photography) teacher who said that nobody can take a good picture of flowers. He said that it simply doesn't exist :lol:.
I think the opposite is true.

Like anybody can take good flower pictures, even on phones. All you need for a nice flower pic is a nice flower after all :p

Maybe that's what he meant? Hmmm...

OP
s4tch

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
  • Thread Starter #9
    1.jpg

i like this one :boh: taken with an old manual zeiss tessar. dark edit might not be everyone's cup of tea, but that's how i like some of my pics lately.

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
    I think the opposite is true.

Like anybody can take good flower pictures, even on phones. All you need for a nice flower pic is a nice flower after all :p

Maybe that's what he meant? Hmmm...
    I agree. I love all the flower pictures, unless they are out of focus :p.

maybe he wanted you to prove him wrong by taking a nice picture of your flower
    Maybe I don't have a flower.

1.jpg

i like this one :boh: taken with an old manual zeiss tessar. dark edit might not be everyone's cup of tea, but that's how i like some of my pics lately.
    It reminds me of the photograph of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre :lol3:. I love it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    When you bought the XT2, did you also consider getting the XH1? If so, what is it that made you go for the XT2 instead?

The XH1 comes with free battery grip now and i'm kinda tempted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)