Photography (2 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Looking to purchase my first camera. I own a gym and coach boxing and MMA. Will be using it mainly for action shots during sparring and taking clients for padwork. So alot of moving objects.

Wondering what would be the best camera to go for. Thinking in around £300 to £500 price range.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Looking to purchase my first camera. I own a gym and coach boxing and MMA. Will be using it mainly for action shots during sparring and taking clients for padwork. So alot of moving objects.

Wondering what would be the best camera to go for. Thinking in around £300 to £500 price range.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bit of a basic bitch answer, but I'd look into a (used) Sony A 6000. They are all over the place.

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like the inside of Bernardeschi's vagina?
lol like you don't know how that one looks like.

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Had no proper camera so it probably doesn't belong here but I was hiking and the moment was really majestic. Basically a really thick forest and there is an opening, like a path between two thick walls of trees, the sun shines right through, the ground is soft and mossy and it's like somebody put a very different bit of nature into these woods where it doesn't belong. Like it that scene in Two Towers when they think they meet Saruman but it turns out to be Gandalf.

eh24qivg.jpg

A few minutes later I read the tweet about Sarri getting fired, what do you know there might be a dog above

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)