Petition to get Claire reinstated (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

Wait, you like me:D?

Oh you didnt say that :down:

i used to like you. still kinda do probably. but all you do now is just insulting everyone that moves. dont see much defference from burke there.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Paul, those books sound interesting. It seems I'm not alone in thinking that either. Keep us informed, won't you? Word of mouth from people like us could really help sales, especially of a book in the style of A Season with Verona.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

The second is non-fiction... similar to "A Season with Verona" in many ways, but in my view edgier and with better subject matter
that should be good. thought i wont be a cheapskate like our "mod" and buy meself a copy :stuckup:

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
Jaecole, I've been catching up on the forums a bit. It seems that Claire aka Fecal Matter aka whatever has been nothing but provocative in her time here.
Check early Blandest.

This is a football forum. Its intention is to focus on football while off-topic issues exist on a smaller, minimal scale. Unfortunately, with all kinds of new fools coming in, this place has degraded to the point where people log on to Juventuz to fulfill their social needs and dysfunctional obsessions.
It's off season and football becomes much less exciting than the community. I take part in any football topic I deem worthy and when I do, I haven't noticed making mistakes or being wrong once.

Though sure. Take away off topic and see what's left. Go ahead. See how long juventuz goes and were it will go without it. Hope you like Del Piero threads.

The only reason Claire was allowed back was because of the cozy little "social family" that has overtaken Juventuz.com like a virus, where people are more interested in gaining attention, and causing controversy.
How would you know? You've read all posts from all my accounts and all posts of the moderators in each discussion about my banning? I returned because noone could find a reason for the ban and because Martin give me a chance again. Since that chance I havn't broken a single rule. The later bans have all been moderator mistakes or I misunderstood and thought we could post freely without censorship.

Don't call me Claire, you don't know me so it's just rude.

I post regularly at an Ajax forum. They banned a character after his first post dissing Ajax. Sound harsh? It isnt. That place was a real football forums. No nonsense, no bullshit, all football. No classless flirting, no fake members, no dual accounts, no attention starved visitors, no drama-queens, no wannabes, no nothing that wasnt somehow connected with Ajax.

Now that was a real football community.

Just football.
Then why are you here? Stay out of off topic and you'll have a 'real' football forum.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Well, Claire, Im glad you took the time.

Unfortunately this forum has been around long before you had arrived, and you arent the person who started this, so I must give you credit for that. However, it being off-season is not a good enough excuse. Both you and I know that all the compulsive internet socialites dont automatically drop their fun and morph into football-fans when the first fixture rolls up.

I've read enough of your posts and certainly heard enough of what was going on. I believe it is fully within the administration's rights to ban someone who is being a disrupting factor on the forum. If the cause of disruption was a pertinent factor- like lets say the cause of fights between you and someone else was somehow related to football, or Juventus, then you would get some merit. Maybe not enough to prevent you from being banned, but still more than nothing.

Maybe you dont understand why you were banned. It was definitely not because the mods dont like you, or Martin doesnt like you as a person, but it was because your attitude and the way you relate with others caused a disruption. People would have been willing to overlook that if you had other, more valuable assets to give to Juventuz.com but they didnt believe you did. Maybe they didnt think you had an interest in football, or Juventus. Maybe they thought you didnt have valuable insight or interesting thoughts to give to the forum. To them, your negatives outweighed your positives. Were they wrong?

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Layce Erayce ] ++
Well, Claire, Im glad you took the time.

Unfortunately this forum has been around long before you had arrived, and you arent the person who started this, so I must give you credit for that. However, it being off-season is not a good enough excuse. Both you and I know that all the compulsive internet socialites dont automatically drop their fun and morph into football-fans when the first fixture rolls up.

I've read enough of your posts and certainly heard enough of what was going on. I believe it is fully within the administration's rights to ban someone who is being a disrupting factor on the forum. If the cause of disruption was a pertinent factor- like lets say the cause of fights between you and someone else was somehow related to football, or Juventus, then you would get some merit. Maybe not enough to prevent you from being banned, but still more than nothing.

Maybe you dont understand why you were banned. It was definitely not because the mods dont like you, or Martin doesnt like you as a person, but it was because your attitude and the way you relate with others caused a disruption. People would have been willing to overlook that if you had other, more valuable assets to give to Juventuz.com but they didnt believe you did. Maybe they didnt think you had an interest in football, or Juventus. Maybe they thought you didnt have valuable insight or interesting thoughts to give to the forum. To them, your negatives outweighed your positives. Were they wrong?
Did I actually say any of that? Follow the posts more clearly.

Less about me, more about my points.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005

**** man, no need to ask :D
If you had read enough of her posts you would see she is one of the best debaters on the forum. On topic and off. Not just 'arguments'. She has had and won many good debates, some have went to arguments, that happens when you have 2 people with strong opinions in discussion. Noone seems to hate her so how bad can she have been?

I like her around because I think she has more of an impact on the forum than anyone else. Almost every member I frequently post with are 'different' when she is around. A comment here and there stops something inevitable and generally makes life better for us all. I think those people will even agree.

Though she is a real bastard also that's true. But then again she's a 'Nick against the World' poster. Nick, Kaiser Franco, Shadowfax and Blandest. Not too different.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
I responded to all the points that were relevant.

So now you cannot claim ignorance of why you were banned or why you deserved banning. I've been kind enough to put the reasons down for you.

You didnt need to justify Juventuz at the moment because you had little to do with it. Neither were you here long enough to really know what this place was and how it handled itself previously.

I see other things you are saying, but I cant see any other actual points you are making.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
I responded to all the points that were relevant.

So now you cannot claim ignorance of why you were banned or why you deserved banning. I've been kind enough to put the reasons down for you.

You didnt need to justify Juventuz at the moment because you had little to do with it. Neither were you here long enough to really know what this place was and how it handled itself previously.

I see other things you are saying, but I cant see any other actual points you are making.
You're reasons are not important. You are not a moderator and you had no influence. Reasons were never given at the time and the reasons you state contradict certain held before. There has even been moderator confusion as to the reasons I have been banned and only lately, have all moderators started banning at will.

You are quite simply wrong. And to be honest, have no place in this discussion at all. This has nothing to do with how you think it should be done and how it used to be done. Its about how it was done. Many have already agreed, this ones old.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

If you had read enough of her posts you would see she is one of the best debaters on the forum. On topic and off. Not just 'arguments'. She has had and won many good debates, some have went to arguments, that happens when you have 2 people with strong opinions in discussion. Noone seems to hate her so how bad can she have been?

I like her around because I think she has more of an impact on the forum than anyone else. Almost every member I frequently post with are 'different' when she is around. A comment here and there stops something inevitable and generally makes life better for us all. I think those people will even agree.

Though she is a real bastard also that's true. But then again she's a 'Nick against the World' poster. Nick, Kaiser Franco, Shadowfax and Blandest. Not too different.
Having the loudest voice does not make you a good singer. But it sure as hell can get peoples attention.

She may be a good debater, but I've seen enough holes in her argument to tell me that she isnt quite up there yet. If she wants to debate me, she can find a debatable topic, because this one sure as hell isnt up for debate. ;)

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
My point is about your 'only football' comment. You want that, you can have that. Like I said, get out of off topic. Off topic is too much? Remove it and see where the forum goes.

The best members on this forum only occasionally post on topic (no Im not putting myself in that bracket). Lose off topic, lose Nick Against the World etc and you lose everything that makes this forum anything more than the one you referred to above.

If you cant see that, that is not my problem. But keep giving your ideas, unfortunately they arent any good though.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005

Having the loudest voice does not make you a good singer. But it sure as hell can get peoples attention.

She may be a good debater, but I've seen enough holes in her argument to tell me that she isnt quite up there yet. If she wants to debate me, she can find a debatable topic, because this one sure as hell isnt up for debate. ;)
Seems like you have studied her. I haven't so I wouldn't know. Though I've seen her with the best and I doubt you are 'better'.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

You're reasons are not important. You are not a moderator and you had no influence. Reasons were never given at the time and the reasons you state contradict certain held before. There has even been moderator confusion as to the reasons I have been banned and only lately, have all moderators started banning at will.

You are quite simply wrong. And to be honest, have no place in this discussion at all. This has nothing to do with how you think it should be done and how it used to be done. Its about how it was done. Many have already agreed, this ones old.
Well you can be assured that everybody who has banned you, or wanted to ban you has my reason in mind. You dont have to think its important, but if the moderators do, guess what? The mallet falls regardless.

What you did was come in here and test all the rules. But nobody had to justify the rules to you, and if anybody wanted to debate them with you it was because they felt like it, not because they were obligated to. This applies to everybody, not just you.

You fail to realise that the moderators discretion holds just as much water as the rules, and unless your a respected or important member of Juventuz.com nobody cares about your reasons or arguments. Once again, this applies to everybody, so you shouldnt take it personally.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

Seems like you have studied her. I haven't so I wouldn't know. Though I've seen her with the best and I doubt you are 'better'.
Im not better. Im really a terrible debater.

I just make intermittently clever references to tv-shows which is a failproof way to win debates. ;)

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
If no one cares what's with all the damn dedicated threads? :D

Though your point is true, I don't see anyone disagreeing with it so what's the point? :confused:

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
Only Kaiser Franco, Shadowfax and Jaecole will sometimes take exception to double standards which is always nice.

The rest are too busy trying to figure out what went on to realise what was wrong. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)