Petition for the institution of a trophy dedicated to the Agnellis (1 Viewer)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
On Jan. 24th there was the 4th anniversary of the passing of our beloved "Avvocato".

Two juventini forums are promoting the idea of creating a football trophy dedicated to both Gianni and Umberto Agnelli.

It would be nice, for once, to see our team playing not for commercial reasons, but to keep alive the memory (and the passion for this sport) of two men that have been so crucial for Juventus.

If you want to support this initiative, you can sign the following petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/17101979/petition.html

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
isha00

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Fact is that there is no football trophy in this sense and we could consider this initiative as a sensibilization act :wink:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I think this is a great idea. But to what Bes alluded to, I thought the process should be as simple as setting aside some family cash and sponsor the thing. Like the Berlusconis for that matter.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    I think this is a great idea. But to what Bes alluded to, I thought the process should be as simple as setting aside some family cash and sponsor the thing. Like the Berlusconis for that matter.
    signed although i dont think the thing will even be remotely approved . The idea should be presented for the club directly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)