PETITION: Don't let the bianconeri lose their stripes (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Alexander said:
Signed.

TBH, I don't think it will change Nike's mind. Nike only cares about the money. But hey, maybe I'm wrong...

But I definately think if Moggi and co. read it they would think twice before changing the stripes. Let's hope so.
actually i think if we could get...say 20,000 signatures (its very possible) then sent it on and put on the letter that we will refuse to buy any nike products wheli this strip is being used, then they will see that they are losing out on a hell of a lot of money/profit. come on we can make them sweat, boycott all nike products

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
I do appreciate the initiative and hope you achieve something but do you guys not what an online-petition is worth? NOTHING. I can "sign" that petition 2, 3 , 4 times with a different name, or even use some sort auf auto-submitter and give u guys thousands of signatures... And nike as well as juve as well as every other reasonable person knows this.
And what first came to my mind; WHO SAID THEY WOULD TAKE AWAY THE STRIPES. as far as i know, there was nothing officially presented. Imo that rumour was not even true.

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
Nov 6, 2005
I've already seen it on Juvepoland and what can I say? Good work, lets keep fighting with those who have our club tradition placed deeply in their asses :p :agree: BTW I've just signed :)

OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #74
    gaspipe is the location of the thread ok? I mean is the forum its under is appropriate? I don't speak polish..

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
    Nov 6, 2005
    ZAF3000 said:
    gaspipe is the location of the thread ok? I mean is the forum its under is appropriate? I don't speak polish..
    I'm not quite sure but even if it's in not approriate, mods will move it. People on Juvepoland like the idea of making a petiton :)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    ReBeL said:
    I recieved this reply from a Romanista friend of mine:

"signed for them to keep the stripes because those outfits are going to look perfect for Moggi and Giraudo in jail.

P.S. Sorry but I just had to"

In the end, he signed...:p
    haha that guy is hilarious :D

Signed too :)

Forza Bianconeri !!!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    ZAF3000 said:
    100 signatures ...
    Snoop looking good isn't it ;) ??

Yes I know that Nike won't really sweat unless we manage to get a HUGE number of signatures. Still, I have faith in our management. If we show them that we don't want to lose the stripes they won't change it atleast they will give it a second thought.
    100 was just a number i said, make it 1000 or even 10k, and still it's not good enough for them :pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)