Pessotto? (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
Yes, he is still injured, he is working seperately from the team doing physical thereapy right, and estimates vary on when he will return.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
pity the injury kept him out of the world cup,he'd have done better than francesco coco.
Definately!:thumb:
I hope he recovers soon. He should strengthen the team a lot on the left side of defence.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
When Pessotto comes back, it will be very helpful because he is so versitile and will add depth in a lot of places

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Not really a news about his injury situation but still ...

Pessotto Extends Juve Stay

Juventus jolly Gianluca Pessotto has extended the contract binding him to the Bianconeri until 2005.

The club hasn't disclosed the amount of his new salary, but the player said 'my contract is in line with the last ones stipulated at Juventus', meaning he will earn depending on the team's performances.

"I am very happy with the agreement. I could really end my career at Juventus," said Pessotto.

soccerage.com

Platinì

Sep 23, 2002
Well u'r right ...
Athirson joined Juve on January 2001 and left on October 2001, that I didn't even noticed him last season.

I hope to get more impressed by Athirson this year, as I read on Gazzetta that Juve took him back.

Platinì

Sep 23, 2002
That's great oded,

especially considering that I love Roberto Carlos, and imo he
deserve to be awarded of the Golden Ball 2002 :)

It doesn't happen every year that a player win the CL and the WC
on the same year, does it?

About Athirson, I think he had been penalised mainly by injury problems while in Turin, so I'd be happy to seeing him back :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)