Pessotto? (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Satisfied and winners. Gianluca Pessotto and Antonio Conte couldn’t leave Vinovo without a smile. The match with the Primavera team gave good results: obviously they were different, being related to different injuries. If the midfielder was looking for a new confirmation about his already gained fitness, for the defender it was enough trying again the pitch in an official match. And both got what they wanted.

Gianluca Pessotto gave his contribution for the whole first half, before going out at the interval. They were 45 minutes well played, on a pitch made difficult for the rain fall in the previous days, 45 minutes testing his runs, his sprints and also the resistance to some hard tackles, the first after just one minute.

And, after the end of the match, Pessotto could even joke on them: “I was looking for tackles and I found them straight away! I hope there will be more and more in the future. During the trainings we are usually softier, because we don’t want to cause any injury to our teammates, while during this match the tackles are stronger, it’s always like this when you have to gain three points.

Apart from the tackles, there were many good indications. “I’m happy – Gianluca said – It was my first real match after five months and a half. I had positive answers and that’s why I’m satisfied. It was also my first match with the Primavera team, I accepted the proposal of playing with them with pleasure. I’ve found boys who run a lot and physically already good. I think I’ll repeat this experience also next Saturday. I have to improve my condition. Today I played 45 minutes, next time I’ll try to play for a little bit longer”.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)