Pessotto Rushed To Hospital!!! Pessotto out of danger (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Italy's Juve Stars Leave For Turin To Stay Close To Pessotto Three of Gianluca Pessotto’s closest friends, Alessandro Del Piero, Gianluca Zambrotta, and Ciro Ferrara, left the Azzurri training camp in Duisburg for Torino as soon as they heard of Pessotto’s critical condition.

Pessotto, who played most of his career at Juventus, fell off the roof of Juve’s headquarters this morning, and is now recovered at a local hospital with severe injuries.

Several Italian media reports indicate the investigators believe Pessotto attempted to commit suicide.

Juventus defender and Italy skipper Fabio Cannavaro interrupted his press-conference earlier today as soon as the news arrived at Casa Azzurri.

The two Italian players and assitant coach will return to Germany this evening.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Get well soon Gianluca:depressed

Geof

May 14, 2004
Del Piero, Zambrotta and Ferrara left Germany to visit and support Gianluca in Torino. They should come back to Germany in the evening.

The first operation seemed to be a success, as the internal bleedings stopped. Gianluca is still in an artificial coma, while a second operation should have started by now, for the reducing of his multiple fractures. At least one other operation should follow tomorrow.

The docs are confident, but they'll wait at least 48 hours before being able to determine how well Gianluca will recover.

A medical bulletin should follow tonight or tomorrow morning

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
oh my godness! when I first read it I couldnt believe it!

any news? I only read that it was a try of suicide!

maybe someone can explain for me...

good luck for you gianluca!

Geof

May 14, 2004
Juventus.com wrote: La Juventus abbraccia Pessotto

La Juventus FC abbraccia il suo Team Manager Gianluca Pessotto e tifa per lui in questo momento difficile, nella speranza di vederlo tornare presto in squadra.
FORZA GIANLUCA

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Pessotto rushed to hospital Tuesday 27 June, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gianluca Pessotto, the new Juventus team manager, is fighting for his life after a freak accident in Turin this morning.

Reports suggest that the former defender, who only retired from the game this summer, fell from a second floor window at the club’s headquarters in Corso Galileo Ferraris.

Pessotto has been rushed to the Molinette hospital with what, at this stage, seem to be serious injuries.

The former Torino player was only appointed as team manager this month after Alessio Secco was promoted to sporting director.

The news has also reached the Italian national team camp in Germany today.

Captain Fabio Cannavaro, a teammate and friend, left a media conference this morning when told of the incident.

I do not not what to say.
He was and is always a plastic sample what means to be a proffesioanl and devoted to the club.
Again,I am speechless .Whats going on this days against us.Devil is against us ,f....... bad everything.I hope that this f...... horror will end soon.I can not stand any more.F...

Geof

May 14, 2004
His parents said it wasn't suicide.

But then again, it appears that he had an appointment with his doctor this morning, and didn't show up.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
It looks quite high, I think its a miracle that he survives. He could get handicaped for the whole life, I hope he wont. He is one of real juventinos, the team needs him!

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Chico said:
Seems very weird thing to happen. Perhaps the Mafia are involved? Does not sound like an attempted suicide, as would have jumped from a higher distance, and why would you jump through a window? Would have been easier and more practical from the roof. And why at Juve HQ, would it not have been easier from some bridge or any other building? At least then, no-one would see you.
Pessotto is one of the nicest guys I have ever met, and he is a very intelligent and popular guy. NOT attempted suicide, it must be somehow connected to the Mafia, or even Moggi. No proof yet, but it will come soon. This act signals the start.
Get well soon Pessotto!
Let's not all be cospiracy theorists. Some say he fell some reports say it was a suicide attempt. How about we wait for the facts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)