Pessotto Rushed To Hospital!!! Pessotto out of danger (2 Viewers)

Chico

Apr 6, 2006
Seems very weird thing to happen. Perhaps the Mafia are involved? Does not sound like an attempted suicide, as would have jumped from a higher distance, and why would you jump through a window? Would have been easier and more practical from the roof. And why at Juve HQ, would it not have been easier from some bridge or any other building? At least then, no-one would see you.
Pessotto is one of the nicest guys I have ever met, and he is a very intelligent and popular guy. NOT attempted suicide, it must be somehow connected to the Mafia, or even Moggi. No proof yet, but it will come soon. This act signals the start.
Get well soon Pessotto!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
19nejc91 said:
Yes, but he was on drugs too. Pessoto maybe used drugs in doping scandal, but it was years ago.
Earnest Hemingway, Marylin Monroe, Marvin Gaye, shall I continue? All these were on drugs?

Yvos

Jan 30, 2006
Maybe something at home, you never know...Pfff I'm really upset about this...I, I just can' believe this. My thoughts are with him and his family. I really hope this has nothing to do with the Juventus-scandal... We must do something to show him our support!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Seven said:
Fuck off. The minute you get brains you can talk to me like that.
seven,before you attack me like this,you could sit and THINK for one damn second.
when i said we need that,i ment the rosary wich represents God's help.

and talk better,you have NO excuse talk to me like that

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
19nejc91 said:
Why he would attepmt suicide? I think he has good life, he is rich, famous,fans like him...
you never know what's in someone's brain and heart....
maybe something was torturing his soul.
lets wish Il Professore the Best and be healthy and HAPPY again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)