Pessotto Rushed To Hospital!!! Pessotto out of danger (1 Viewer)

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Pessotto on the mend Thursday 27 July, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctors treating Gianluca Pessotto have confirmed he will leave intensive care in the next week, although a complete recovery may take as long as a few years.

The former Juventus player was hospitalised on June 27 following a fall from the club’s headquarters in an apparent suicide attempt.

Pessotto, recently appointed as the club’s new team manager, is now aware of what occurred and wants to start a fresh chapter in his life.

“He wishes to follow a treatment and get better,” said professor Donato Munno, who confirmed that the 35-year-old has started seeing a psychiatrist in the past two weeks.

“The patient is conscious of his condition, accepts the medication we are prescribing and is now focusing on his recovery.”

Wednesday’s Press conference at the Molinette hospital was the last one as Pessotto and his family have asked for a news blackout, a decision that the doctors treating him agree with.

“Pessotto will now have to face a long road toward his complete recovery and we need to work in silence,” added Munno. “It is very hard to anticipate how much time this will take.

“We are helping him remember what happened in June and to accept the truth,” he continued.

“Pessotto’s depression is not recent and was complicated by the decision to end his career as a player, in spite of his new role as a manager.

“He sees this as a difficult job, but is willing to rise to the challenge,” ended Munno. “He has the strength to do so, and we are here to support him, as well as his family.”

Pessotto has received massive support from the footballing world and the general public since his dramatic fall from a second floor window.

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Palladino said:
so he will leave the hospital next week, that's good news

we are waiting for you Pesso :agree:
The article says he will leave intensive care, not the hospital.
I think it will take a long time for him to recover from this and he will surely not be ready for the task whe had at our club, at least not at the moment.
Hopefully in the future, he feels ready for a job at the club and then he will return, but first he has to recover from all of this I guess.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Great news that pesso is getting better...dont think he will be back at juve anytime soon.Mybe by next season he could be back, even if he doesnt come back its alrite the important thing is that he is getting better.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Lord_ Juve said:
Hi,

I need all videos and pictures of Pesso accident, can someone help me? Please!

Pesso fell better! Yeah!

P.S
I need football videos about Pesso too...
I am afraid no one can help you.

And i believe it's not accident.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)