Which one do you like better?

• PES

• FIFA

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Here we go

To stop the invasion of the FIFA's lovers to PES thread and vice versa,i have decided to open this thread so we can discuss and compare between the two games.

So which one is better for you and why?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
quoted for truth

well i downloaded both demo's and gave them both 3-4 games each and i can honestly say that there is a massive jump in quality with PES this year,the passing has been refined,no more players aimlessly passing the ball nowhere near where you want,now,if it goes astray it is because YOU put it there

graphically it looks stunning compared to last year and the only complaint i have is that there has been 3 occasions where it "froze"b for a split second but their is not an issue i expect to see in the completed game.

as for Fifa,i felt like the ball was attatched to my laces witha rubber band and the feel was just all wrong

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
FIFA - PES

7 Physics/game engine 9
8 Tackling/collision zones 8
8 Shooting 8
8 Passing 9
6 Crossing 8
8 Dribbling 8
8 Player models 9
10 Stadiums/atmosphere 8
9 Interface 8
9 License 8
10 Sound 8
7 Editing 10
9 Depth 8
8 Lifespan 9

115 - 118​

:juventus:

OP
Gamaro

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10
    For me i'm true lover of PES.

I used to play FIFA since 97,i have played all its versions from Fifa 97 till Fifa 2004,and in late 2003 i discoverd a new game called PES 3,at the time Pes 3 was a revolutionary.Playing PES 4 had made me regreting those years i wasted in FIFA n not noticing Pes old versions.

Now what i like in PES is this:-

1)To play PES and become a true winner in it,u have to have a good understanding of the football game itself in real,in PES unlike FIFA u have to have a vision to run the game and win as well.FIFA is just like ATARI so that's way many children like to play it.

2)Off the ball movement :The distribution of the players in the pitch is just real,i myself win the games by my skills in moving the players with out the ball.

3)Not evry player is PELE

4)Tactics: in PES unlike FIFA,a weak team can win a strong team if a great tactics is applied.

5)Invention:In PES u can invent unlimited types of tactics as well as style of play,in PES i myself have REinvented the Libero Role to stop strong attacking teams like Barca.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    One thing about PES10 that was ridiculous and ye should try it.

Play as Man Utd. play a 4-2-4, run the wings with giggs and rooney cut back and cross, 9/10 it's a goal.

OP
    Gamaro

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
    Aug 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12
    One thing about PES10 that was ridiculous and ye should try it.

Play as Man Utd. play a 4-2-4, run the wings with giggs and rooney cut back and cross, 9/10 it's a goal.
    Yea,that's true,it happens not only in Man U but even in some other teams especially with those who play wide football.

Atleast it happens in few teams in PES,but in FIFA it is 100/10 it is a goal.:sergio:

And btw IZ,if were great in defence like me:D u would have found a way to stop it.

Mar 9, 2006
    For me i'm true lover of PES.

I used to play FIFA since 97,i have played all its versions from Fifa 97 till Fifa 2004,and in late 2003 i discoverd a new game called PES 3,at the time Pes 3 was a revolutionary.Playing PES 4 had made me regreting those years i wasted in FIFA n not noticing Pes old versions.

Now what i like in PES is this:-

1)To play PES and become a true winner in it,u have to have a good understanding of the football game itself in real,in PES unlike FIFA u have to have a vision to run the game and win as well.FIFA is just like ATARI so that's way many children like to play it.

2)Off the ball movement :The distribution of the players in the pitch is just real,i myself win the games by my skills in moving the players with out the ball.

3)Not evry player is PELE

4)Tactics: in PES unlike FIFA,a weak team can win a strong team if a great tactics is applied.

5)Invention:In PES u can invent unlimited types of tactics as well as style of play,in PES i myself have REinvented the Libero Role to stop strong attacking teams like Barca.
    1) To be a true winner in pes u should play only with 2 teams - real or barca
    2) Off the ball movement in fifa is awesome
    3) in fifa 11, defenders like Chiellini became really strong power, with awesome man marking, just test it
    4) Tacticts in fifa is on the top level, u can change ur wingers with positions in match, offside trap etc. etc., 10000000 diffrent tactics, custom formations etc. etc. etc.
    5) u can make libero position or Gamarero28 position as u wish in fifa too
    :analcanon: :analcanon: :smoke:

ceezy

Sep 1, 2010
    Think I will get both.

I think FIFA has made it more difficult to ping-pong pass and use speed merchants in FIFA11, which is good and should make the game better online.

I like the pace of the game better now too, and I also like the pace better in PES this time. And the passing makes for better buildups. I like the off the ball movement in FIFA as my fullbacks were getting forward for me, in PES I don't like the off the ball movement but you may be able to change it manually.

I think PES will be crap online again, so I think FIFA for online and PES for offline and when I want to play it. PES still is not the best again, but I do think it is better than the last few and will be decent fun sometimes.

I think PES looks nicer than FIFA too, and I love the playing surface, the lighting, the pitch size.

Still don't like the dribbling and movement animations in PES. And dribbling still feels awkward to me somewhat.

OP
    Gamaro

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
    Aug 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16
    Juventino[RUS];2695967 said:
    1) To be a true winner in pes u should play only with 2 teams - real or barca
    5) u can make libero position or Gamarero28 position as u wish in fifa too
    :analcanon: :analcanon: :smoke:
    For the first one:

Bring me anyone in the world playing with Real or Barca to challenge me n i will beat him.

Your problem mate (i mean FIFA's lovers),is that u ppl think that football is only about speed,pace,shooting n that's all.No dear,football is much more bigger than this.I know that in Barca Messi is superb n so Ronaldo in Real,but if the brain is used they can be stopped.And the problem is in your brain but in your FIFA that is so limited and doesn't allow the ppl to use their brain,just hands.

As for the libero position:i know that u can make libero in FIFA,even in FIFA 98 u could,but what i mean is u can not really use the functions of the libero in FIFA.U ppl think that the libero is the one who stands behind the defenders and that's it.Nooooooooooooooo,there are many functions for the libero,and most of them u can't do in FIFA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)