PES 6 (13 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
guys,

I am considering getting this game after I am done with Fifa 07...

I am wondering if you could change the controls on this game to match Fifa (circle=shoot, x=pass, etc), so I dont have to learn the controls all over again

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i dont think you can unless its for PC, but its worth relearning, trust me.

by the way, all the controls are the same with the exception of a few tricks and O is switched with Square

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
i dont think you can unless its for PC, but its worth relearning, trust me.

by the way, all the controls are the same with the exception of a few tricks and O is switched with Square
thanks Sebi

btw- in the USA its called "Winning Eleven, Pro Evolution Soccer 2007", with Adriano on the cover, correct ??

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
thanks Sebi

btw- in the USA its called "Winning Eleven, Pro Evolution Soccer 2007", with Adriano on the cover, correct ??
correct. i just picked it up last week when it came out. the shooting is a bit strange so far but its great as always. be careful not to pay more than 40$ though, thats its standard price but some stores (i think bestbuy) try to sell it for 50.

Jul 23, 2006
correct. i just picked it up last week when it came out. the shooting is a bit strange so far but its great as always. be careful not to pay more than 40$ though, thats its standard price but some stores (i think bestbuy) try to sell it for 50.
u pay 40$ for winning eleven?(don't u guys have a black market??)
all i have to pay is 10 dhs.(3$)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)