PES 6 (10 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
New option files are wait to be found in forums with Marchisio and De Ceglie and all the winter transfers,
anyone got an OF with serie B??

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
New option files are wait to be found in forums with Marchisio and De Ceglie and all the winter transfers,
anyone got an OF with serie B??
Even if you have an OF with Serie B, it is better not to use all the Serie B teams in your ML.

Normally, I start in the 2nd division with Juventus, I choose the rest of the big teams, that don't take part in the first divisions, to play against me in the 2nd division, for more competitive ML.

If anyone wants any information about PES6, I'm willing to supply him. :cool:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I do have a question,
i have this sweet max XPS file for the PS2,
including NAPOLI, BOLOGNA and GENOA and all the winter transfers
and i want to convert it to a PC OF,
i was hinted to use PESfan Editor 6, but i cant figure it out,
maybe the edition i ve downloaded its not the right one,as it fails to start properly,
is this conversion possible?

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
Is there any formation to use thats super effective against England because if i stick to the standard formation i get screwed on every corner kick i can get upto half way then run out of men to pass to.

And im not playing the computer so my friend runs rings round me because his men seem to be in the right place at the righ time for example i clear a corner with a header but lampard/Gerrard is there to just volley it back at goal and 95% it goes in

I try to play with the counter attack on is that a good thing to do??

Please help me im tryin to recuperate some Azzurri pride!

It says on PES5 to play with wingers because Cole and Neville come up alot but ther formation is different this time around so it dose not work any more.

I can beat the computer but its when im against My step Bro and i get really frustrated with it

I have to wait until i get a super Alex free kick before i can make a impact such as a Goal or a penalty.

Also are there osme players that are more efective aginst England?? eg Stronger players such as Toni and Gattusso or is it quick players such as Grosso,Del piero and Iaquinta that work better?

please somebosdy help meeeeee!!!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Is there any formation to use thats super effective against England because if i stick to the standard formation i get screwed on every corner kick i can get upto half way then run out of men to pass to.

And im not playing the computer so my friend runs rings round me because his men seem to be in the right place at the righ time for example i clear a corner with a header but lampard/Gerrard is there to just volley it back at goal and 95% it goes in

I try to play with the counter attack on is that a good thing to do??

Please help me im tryin to recuperate some Azzurri pride!

It says on PES5 to play with wingers because Cole and Neville come up alot but ther formation is different this time around so it dose not work any more.

I can beat the computer but its when im against My step Bro and i get really frustrated with it

I have to wait until i get a super Alex free kick before i can make a impact such as a Goal or a penalty.

Also are there osme players that are more efective aginst England?? eg Stronger players such as Toni and Gattusso or is it quick players such as Grosso,Del piero and Iaquinta that work better?

please somebosdy help meeeeee!!!

uummm....
use a 4-1-3-2 (1 DM, 1 AM and 2 wingers high up the pitch)
use the radar to check your players are where you want them to be.
use manual marking on corners so you get to the ball first and dont have to face a flying volley, always get infront of your opponents man and call the keeper out if he hits it close to the goal.
Get used to your formation against the computer, if i were you i would play-
Buffon
grosso-canna-nesta-zambrotta
Gattuso
camo-pirlo-del piero
gilardino/toni-totti

Toni if you prefer crossing the ball in and gila if you prefer through balls

Shoot from distance with totti, pirlo, dp and totti untill you perfect the long shot and quick passing is essential to beating a human opponent so always look for the free man on the radar to create space.

another little tip when you have pirlo draw thier fullback to you and then put a throughball out to the wing, with your winger run into the penalty area towards goal and take a shot, if you dont score the keeper usually deflects it to a player in the middle so try and get on the end of that too!

Hope that helped a little!!

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
it says that if you pay 2 DM players it limits the time Lampard and Gerrard have to shoot but its just too defensive im gonn atry what you said Mike and if that dont work ill try my all or broke formation 2-4-4
with counters turned on centre/left/right attacks all turned on i bet inter using milan 12-2 using this system so i could just work
----------------------------Buffon-------------------------

Zambrotta/Grosso (rwb) -- canna (cd) --Nesta(cb) --Oddo(lwb)

-------------------------Gattuso(cmf)----------Pirlo(cmf)---------------------

Dp(rwf)-------------------Gila(cf)----------------Toni(cf)---------------Totti(lwf)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
My preferred Italy team with which I routinely demolish my bros Argintinians is

Buffon

Zambrotta Nesta Cannavaro Grosso

Gattuso(DM) Pirlo(CM)

Camoranesi(RMF)

Totti(AM)

Del Piero(SS)

Toni(CF)

Works a treat cos you keep the midfiels reasonably packed while maitaining a decent amount of width.

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
on Ps2 you just go on edit > Edit Player then make the changes but i have never played it on Pc or any other console apart from PS2 and PSP also on PSP version you cant make as many edits to do it you woiuld have to edit it on the PS then make a data link to ur PSP if thats what its on. is that what you meant??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)