PES 6 (2 Viewers)

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
Due for release on 20/10/2006

The world’s most popular football sim returns with numerous tweaks and additions to make it even more realistic in both gameplay and graphics. The lowdown: This latest sequel sees one of the biggest overhauls in the game’s history with the new improvements to the already impressive animation directly affecting the way you play. Dribbling with the ball is now easier but the quality of your passing and shooting now depends on the position of a player’s body in terms of both accuracy and power. Make a shot straight after a sharp turn, for example, and your chances of hitting the target are slim. Opponent and team artificial intelligence has also been greatly increased, to the point where every man on the pitch is thinking independently. Apart from the animation, the graphics in general have also been upgraded with much better player likenesses. Most exciting moment: Thanks to the new changes Pro Evo 6 plays a much more attacking game than previously, with counter attacks after a fluffed shot on goal made much easier than previously.

eagerly waiting for the release date.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
cant wait mate, cant wait...........i got a new surround system at(well a cheap one but it does it's job :p) and cant wait to test it out on the new Pro Evo

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Same as WE 10 which is already out on PS2 in Japan. AMAZING GAME!

I have a perfectly up to date transfers, 100% English patch for my version, and its great.

Its the MyMyMixPatch on Evoweb. SO good.
I even have the music add on, and english commentary which was stripped from PES5 I believe.

SOOO GOOD! My friends love it too. Say its so much better, and more real then Fifa 06.

OP
ramzax

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    Zé Tahir said:
    So what's the Winning Eleven equivalent of this game? And any idea of the N America release date?
    20/10/2006 worldwide

it's the same but mainly WE is made for Japan then cracked to many languages
    PES is released in english and usually it's updated to the new season.
    ex: PES 6 might have Juve in B

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    its Winning Eleven 10, i think cos i have 10 and usually thats the one that comes out before the new PES. it sounds familiar 2 what the article said above and i love the game. verry attacking, awesome

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    BTW
    a v.usefull link for the ones that cant wait for 6 to come
    Are the unhappy owners of PES5 and are looking desperately for a patch having Paro,Palladino,Guzman and the rest of our new super players
    (including the West Ham fans with the Tevez Mascerano wishes)

http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=135523&page=1&pp=15

this sould update PES 5 to PES 6:D
    (yes Del Piero has the new bald look)

Time to pick up Juve from B and conquer the world!!

OP
    ramzax

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    Cronios said:
    BTW
    a v.usefull link for the ones that cant wait for 6 to come
    Are the unhappy owners of PES5 and are looking desperately for a patch having Paro,Palladino,Guzman and the rest of our new super players
    (including the West Ham fans with the Tevez Mascerano wishes)

http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=135523&page=1&pp=15

this sould update PES 5 to PES 6:D
    (yes Del Piero has the new bald look)

Time to pick up Juve from B and conquer the world!!

Just what we are waiting for :pint:

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Did you tried that?
    Thats the easiest to install patch ever,
    the most complete and the most updated(including Friday's transfers!!!),
    it contains all the teams, their original emblems/names etc
    and its available for all the consoles...

but i still think they made Balzaretti too slow...

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    i was just checking online and looks like PE6 wont be available here for while mybe not until november ffs.
    The games shop r already taking pre-orders for it.I thought it would be sooner i hoped i would get by mid september :(

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    alot of good games seem to be coming out on ps2 even though the ps3 is coming out very soon, i.e. god of war 2, pes6, ff12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)