PES 3 FOR PC!!!!! Minimum requirements and other info inside. (1 Viewer)

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
PES 3 is Confirmed for pc but its on DVD.:down::down:

The official site:-

http://www.konami-europe.com/pes3/

Here they are, the official requirements for the PC-Version of PES 3:

Minimal:

O/S: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
CPU: Pentium III 800MHz / AMD Athlon, Duron
Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce 3 or ATI Radeon 8500 Video Card
RAM: 128MB RAM
HHD: 1GB or more free Hard Disk-Space
100% DirectX 8.1 compatible Sound Card
IMPORTANT: DVD ROM Drive!!!

Recommended:

O/S: Windows 2000/XP
CPU: Pentium 4 1.5GHz / AMD Athlon 1700+
GraKa: GeForce 4 with 64MB DDR RAM or more
RAM: 256MB RAM
HDD: 3GB or more free Hard Disk-Space
100% DirectX 8.1 compatible Sound Card
IMPORTANT: DVD ROM Drive!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by abhinav ] ++
Here check this out PES 3 is Confirmed for pc but its on DVD.:down::down:

http://www.alapage.com/mx/?type=5&tp=F&donnee_appel=JYMCS&REF_NOVA=621632

http://www.pes-online.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=216
Here's an english link:
http://gameinfowire.com/news.asp?nid=2910

That's great news! but WTF is Collina doing on the cover of the game?! :wth::LOL: Probably because they don't have the licenses or something and there's no licenses for refs (right?) It's so funny on PS2 in Winning Eleven, you've got Roberto Larcos, Facu and many more :) I guess it'd be easier to patch on the PC version...

I think because it's on DVD, it'll cost more... games are usually $100 when they just come out in Australia... this game might be about $120 :eek::eek::eek:

[DONTBANMEFORWRITINGTHIS]Plus the DVD format makes it harder to copy :p[/DONTBANMEFORWRITINGTHIS]

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
Just had a look and first play at Pro Evolution Soccer 3.

Me thinks this is the best visuals and gameplay yet.

The stadio della alpia looks amazing:eek:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I rather play it on my ps2...too many buttons for the PC and they get sluggish after a while of playing.

Anyway been waiting ages for this game. Forget Fifa 2004, this is the real daddy's game :p

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
I rather play it on my ps2...too many buttons for the PC and they get sluggish after a while of playing.

Anyway been waiting ages for this game. Forget Fifa 2004, this is the real daddy's game :p

you said it! :thumb:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
I think the cover is cool..............Collina is a likeable character for being known as the best ref in the world. :thumb:

BTW, is this by any means of equal quality as WE?

yeah, it sure is....and some may argue it's better..

Both games are made by Konami's KCET group. the only difference is that PES3 is for Europe. (because of licensing reasons).

The good news is that Juve will be licenses in the game and they have updated the players. (also the Shoes and stuff). More teams are officially licensed. i even heard that there are some moves that aren't available in WE7.

check this out: (The graphics is not ass good as Fifa, but the gameplay is waaaay better.....)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Is it any good?
i havn't played the PC version, but i have the PS2 version and it's the best footie game ever.

i bought a PS2 more than a year ago, and besides GTA-vice city, i've only played the Winning Eleven Games (WE6, WE6FE, WE6I, WE7).

gray

Apr 22, 2003
(Not judging by Majed's screenie) I don't think the WE series' graphics come close to FIFA's standard, but gameplay wise, WE is by far the best

Jul 19, 2003
It really doesn't matter to me how bad the graphics are......I currently have FIFA 2003 and the graphics are amazing on PC, but I haven't played it in ages and cobweb is growing over it. Instead I play WE on the old playstation......much more fun.

I've tried WE 6 on PS2 and it's a much better improvement in both gameplay and graphics.........so I can't imagine what the newest releases are gonna be like.

OP
.AB.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    I've Edited post #1, the correct minimal requirements and everything.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++

I've tried WE 6 on PS2 and it's a much better improvement in both gameplay and graphics.........so I can't imagine what the newest releases are gonna be like.
    WE7 is much better because it is more difficult and believe it or not, they made it more realistic than it already was in WE6.

it seems like you're in complete control of the player!

I've you've never played WE or you're still used to the PS1 versions, then you might not like it when you play the first games because it seems so difficult to get to the other keeper.

you really need to build up and make a lot of passes, 1-2s, side switching to get to the oponent's goal.

so, the more you play, the more you'll love it.

about the graphics:

maybe when taking a screen shot, winning eleven seems like it sucks, but it's a whole other story when playing.
    the players in WE seems to actually make footsteps and everyone is moving..... in fifa, it feels like the players are gliding!!

hard to explain really...:confused:

Jul 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    in fifa, it feels like the players are gliding!!

hard to explain really...:confused:
    I know what u mean......really.

U know I started playing WE and was first introduced to it back in Egypt when I visited the summer before last. I had been used to FIFA and how ridiculously easy it is to score and I found WE to be relatively impossible.....but that made me want to play it more. I got better by time and I think I'm pretty good right now.........but I don't know about the PS2 versions. I know I'm going to break down and end up buying a PS2 just for that game........I love it :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)