Perugia - Juve (1 Viewer)

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #285
    Pirlo's freekick saved by Serena .. On the counter, Brescia's effort goes wide off target .. Brescia tries again, Bachini's shot is deflected off

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria ] ++

Maybe it's even better to wait one more year but then come to Europe for longer. But depends on for how long would you like to come here. Cause I'm sure you will stay in Italy for longer, cause of visiting all this Italian family :D and of course you can't miss Torino and Juve :thumb:
    As suggestions - now I've got rather empty head. I've been thinking about few places but it's typical places to visit in Europe, but for sure it should be sth like old Europe :)
    yep, i want to go to older places. seeing i will be down in italy already i want to go to surrounding countries on the way (my friend's grandparents live in milano so border-hopping is pretty easy.) i was thinking about austria, i've always wanted to go there....

so many places to go, so little time :) i want to stay mainly in backpacker hostels etc because doing it cheap means i can stay for the months it will take to see everything i want to :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)