Perugia - Juve (3 Viewers)

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
dp taught me at the wc that the game is not over til it's damned well over and the stadio is empty. if he can score in the last 5 minutes of an essentially dead game with all his critics around him in stinking hot weather... he can score now.

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #272
    Brescia are surprisingly pressuring Milan's goal in the past minutes .. Baggio misses another great chance

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Ze Maria comes down the flank, plays it to Miccoli who immediately passes it down to Di Loreto.
    Turns, shoots, HITS THE CROSSBAR!!!! JUVE NOWHERE NEAR TO STOP THIS ONE!!!!!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++

well... i'm probably going with my italian bestest friend, so there'll be a lot of italy in there while we visit her relatives and stuff :) and also i want to visit some friends in dordrecht.
    but other than that i don't know. i want to do more than just the regular touristy stuff. any suggestions? :)

the only thing is, i don't know if i'll have the money in time, so it might have to wait another year after that. but it will definitely happen :)
    Maybe it's even better to wait one more year but then come to Europe for longer. But depends on for how long would you like to come here. Cause I'm sure you will stay in Italy for longer, cause of visiting all this Italian family :D and of course you can't miss Torino and Juve :thumb:
    As suggestions - now I've got rather empty head. I've been thinking about few places but it's typical places to visit in Europe, but for sure it should be sth like old Europe :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)