Perfect Succession of the Juve Dynasty (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i think here,if you ask everyone individually,
everyone has his own point of view of what we should do to improve.

but we actually have to take an official look at things and see what is actually going to be done and not what SHOULD be done.
no moggi,no lippi will ever come here read your ideas guys,even thought they might be much better than theirs

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
vialli actually did quite well when for he was at chelsea even though he wasn't experienced... but i'm not for EITHER deschamps or vialli to coach juve in the near future... i don't think either of them is ready for juve yet...

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Luigi ] ++
Not gonna happen!

To be honest... I can't wait to see a Non-Del Pedro Juve so that ideas a no-no!
When did you ever see a Del-Pedro Juve?;)
Not too sure about Didier, I think he would be perfect as the boss of France to be honest

I like the way Parma play and would not mind Prandelli but the one manager who is so underrated but I find to be one of the very best is Martin O'neill as what he as done at Leicester city, winning 2 worthington cups with such a hopeless squad and guiding Celtic to record breaking feats

Loads of ppl don't appreciate what work this guy has done with lets face it, not so good individuals
Apart from Larsson, the rest of the squad would struggle to get into most sides in the bottom half of SerieA but he has beaten the likes of Juventus, Barcelona, Lyon, drawn with Bayern in Munich where they could have won and got to the final of UEFA

Mar 11, 2004
What you are suggesting is pure fiction and basically impossible to happen and to handle! Two coaches is not Juventus style.

Juve will have one coach next year. From the press conference Lippi gave yesterday I sensed that it won't be him. Don't believe what Moggi says.

Most probable candidates fro Lippi's job are Deschamps, Prandelli and Del Neri in that order. Lippi will either coach the national squad or else a foreign team as he promised he will never coach another team in Italy apart from Juve.

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
I am actually changing my stand point on this
I think the clubs nereds to reasses Lippi's position

not because he has lost a lot of games but his way of prioritizing is strange....

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
don't know about O'Neill
if Juventus would choose a manager with no association what so ever to Calcio...

I'd prefer if they go for Mourinho of Porto....

he is making hard working sides that also play a creative attacking football

with very limited funds...

But I am almost sure that we won't bring in a manager that has never played in Juve or isn't Italian

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
Nice idea, but too perfect to be real.

I wanna name a person I as Juve new manager, but am afraid it will bring flame and people may loathe this idea.... :D

But why not... How about Van Basten.... :D

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
Will never happen... Lippi and Deschamps clashed towards the end of Lippi's first reign with us... Deschamps had learned in the newspapers that he was going to start from the bench and he was pissed... maybe they've made up since you never know, but i seriously doubt that Juventus is going to bring in Deschamps just like that... but stranger things have happened and Monaco is doing a swell job in France and the Champions League... do you guys know of some other former Monaco coach whose team is currently playing the most beautiful soccer in the world ???

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
nah nah nah....Wenger man (the way Arsenal are playing), so i am saying you never know Deschamps might come and make us one of the most beautiful sides to watch... though i don't even know what kind of football his Monaco is playing at the moment

OP

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #34
    Just read today in Sportal that Rumours are flying HIGH in ITaly that Deschamps is about to SIGN for US!!!!

This is a great solution
    if its true
    also Lippi has hinted that he might stay on to show Deschamps the ropes by saying
    "will it be Good Riddens or See you later we will just have to find out"
    :cool:

How is that for drama and intrigue
    ;)

DEschamps is said to demand to get Squallichi, Rothen and Morientes to Juve

I like the first 2 but I don't know about Morientes I mean the guy is just having a freak of a season this year

But anyways Deschamps is my favorite manager altough I think he will have to bowe down to Porto...

Long it has been the fact in TOp European Football that the Generation of old managers have had no contest in claiming top seats (you know the generation that is between 55-65 now)

The Fergussons, Lippi's, Capello's, Trapatoni's, Robson's, Ranieri's, Irueta's
    have long had no if any competition from the new generation and the younger generation of Guidolin/PRandelli/Cosmi has had very hard establishing them...

But now they have met their match in Deschamps and Mourinho these new managers are bringing in completley new elements into the game like throuh ball crossing and long distance shooting with flick ons in the box

Its great if Juve actually manage to break the circle and hire a foreign manager
    after all Piemonte is very close to France and all lot of the Regulars at the Delle Alpi are French people who travel across the boarder to see the best team in the world play the most beaitful football
    I know that at least the French section at the Delle Alpi will cheer at the prospect of getting Dider to the club

I have this scary gutt feeling that Prandelli will just be a new Anceloti
    I mean this guy has not won anything! HE hasn't even been close.....

While Deschamps have made Monaco to one of Europes top teams dispite Extreme Financial Difficulty....

Please bring back Deschamps

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Some weeks ago, it was almost sure that it would be Prandelli, because of money issues, and now we could get DD and have Lippi staying?

What do we have to believe? I like this part of the season, speculating on who will come or leave. Rumours go in all directions and change everyday. I love this!:D:D

If only we could read the mind of Moggi!! I'm sure he will surprise us, but how?

OP

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #36
    I say a joint leadership between the old generation and the new generation

it will be bold move
    And perhaps a utopian one

But Juve is not the team that follows
    they are a TEAM to FOllow

therefor we should be making the moves the rest of the world will be following :strong:

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
    Some weeks ago, it was almost sure that it would be Prandelli, because of money issues, and now we could get DD and have Lippi staying?

What do we have to believe? I like this part of the season, speculating on who will come or leave. Rumours go in all directions and change everyday. I love this!:D:D

If only we could read the mind of Moggi!! I'm sure he will surprise us, but how?
    he may bringscosmi tocoach juve :wallbang:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Its great if Juve actually manage to break the circle and hire a foreign manager
    after all Piemonte is very close to France and all lot of the Regulars at the Delle Alpi are French people who travel across the boarder to see the best team in the world play the most beaitful football
    Well purely geographically speaking, Monaco isn't far away at all from Turin... :D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    that doesnt sound bad at all. but it would requre a lot of love for the team from Marcello and Didier

I think this feeling is there...both love the club

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
    And I am sure this will change again. Prandelli or even someone else will seem "closer" to Juve than DD... :)

Don't believe in what Moggi is saying until it is official!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)