People who have bad taste in music listen to.... (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
well...what bands/artists do u think they listen to???

please no indirect personal attacks on people or their tastes just your personal opinion.

remember you dont think these people suck you just have a different choice in taste of music which is subjective

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
it would take me forever to make such a list, so I'll just post a genre instead.

People who have bad taste in music listen to.... pop.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
it would take me forever to make such a list, so I'll just post a genre instead.

People who have bad taste in music listen to.... pop.
:yuck:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Rap!! it sucks! no music no nothing...well some rappers have good lyrics, like eminem and snoopy..but nothing more...

hey! even some death metal bands have very talented band members...sadly their style of songing is not "sweeT" to hear.

Jul 19, 2003
Actually........Rap is my favorite genre, and it might not be sweet sometimes........but at least it's actual lyrics and music......as opposed to the grunting and growling in death metal.......and the very sharp guitar sounds. :p :yuck:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
See!!
This thread sucks!!! because everyone has their own opinion!!!!

For me metal (not death) is heaven...but i dont like the repetitive sound of rap. NO solos...no melodies, no speed ...just a repetitive machine and a guy talking fast.

But that is My opinion!!...........but then someone said something like ... "NO!!! i listen prehistoric music!!!! andtha is the best of all!! the dinosaur bone´s sounds!! the flutes! the screams of the animals!!! that is musik dude!! you suck!!".

so my conclution is..... that each one have different tastes!!.

IMO, the best genre of all (though i dont listen it so much) is classical music...why?? because all the modern styles: Pop, metal, rap ,latin, nordik, indian music...have a little of classical...

not to metion that classcial music is very complex,,,and is the mother of all the genres.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
metal, nu metal, old metal, hard rock, whatever you wanna call it, it sucks
boring repetitive trance
folk music :yuck:
lameass "rap" like Shaggy

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    good charlotte u mean ;)

hydde i know what your saying. there really is no kind of music that is better than the other.

but i just want people to tell me what they think really sucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)