Peaky Blinders (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Finished in like a week. Good shit, just wish it was someone else playing Tommy Shelby. Cillian Murphy is creepy.

Fuck, imagine Tom Hardy in the lead role instead :tuttosport:
What you on Elvinho? Cilllian Murphy has played his role perfectly in every single episode and he's no creepy, just cold attitude.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Just finished watching all 4 seasons in about a week.

I guess my favorite tv show after breaking bad.

Can't wait for season 5.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The last season was really good great even I thought every other season was meh had some good moments but mostly cringey far fetched and some poor writing and dialogue but I continued watching the show anyway because of Cillian Murphy and Tom Hardy and I’m glad I did season 5 was on another level to the rest.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
OOOOOORFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRR

For me, season 5 sits right between the first two and the last two seasons qualitywise. The villain again was too gimmicky and the protagonist was underused and too much of his screentime was wasted on MUH GRACE MUH SUICIDE MUH LOOKING SAD WHILE DRINKING IN THE DARK. However I enjoyed the subplots and that women's jibber jabber was kept to a minimum. Orfur's and Linduh's , Littlefinger's, Moychael's and Finn's arcs didn't feel like you wanted to skip them for once. Sucks that John is dead tbh.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

For me, season 5 sits right between the first two and the last two seasons qualitywise. The villain again was too gimmicky and the protagonist was underused and too much of his screentime was wasted on MUH GRACE MUH SUICIDE MUH LOOKING SAD WHILE DRINKING IN THE DARK. However I enjoyed the subplots and that women's jibber jabber was kept to a minimum. Orfur's and Linduh's , Littlefinger's, Moychael's and Finn's arcs didn't feel like you wanted to skip them for once. Sucks that John is dead tbh.
Once I finish Mindhunters I'm starting the Peaky Foocking Blinders :tuttosport:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

I appreciate the yam yam name checking.

In terms of the villain I would say Moseley is pretty close to the real life person, at least that's the general consensus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)