Peace guys (3 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Vinman, We had some tough times and got off at the wrong foot from the very beginning, mostly because i was new to this forum on the internet stuff and i broke some serious unwritten laws. But ive grown to like you, if i look past the nationalistic remarks youve said about Sweden i find you seem to be a good guy with a sense of humor, you also post some good shit in the match threads that ive never given you credit for. Youre one of the good cops, remeber that KID!!! Take care.
Tony, thanks for the kind words...

TBH, I have nothing against Sweden at all...sometimes you say things when you're pissed that you dont mean (you know that)

anyways, even if you can get on for 10-15 minutes in a day, like myself, it would be worth it to have you around (I have only 4,600 posts in the 4 years I've been here)

budget your time, and give the girl more attention !!!!:D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Just my two cents, but if you're really in love your girlfriend I can't see why you would spend so much time in here.. I only get in here if I don't have anything better to do to be honest.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Take good care of urself Tony, I hope that you can patch up ur relationship with ur girlfriend. I really do like ur "The Losers" Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)