[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (66 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I noticed we tried to play alot of through balls which most ended in offsides. But if we had a striker with pace it would have looked alot different.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Congrats fellas :ultra:

But seriously, no matter how much you hate a player those kinda tackles (Grygz) should not be allowed. That's fucked up... especially in a friendly, come on..

ozshimys

Jul 11, 2009
Eℓvin;2090137 said:
Congrats fellas :ultra:

But seriously, no matter how much you hate a player those kinda tackles (Grygz) should not be allowed. That's fucked up... especially in a friendly, come on..
As much as I despise Ronaldo, I thought that was unnecessary too!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Good win guys.

Lets not get over excited. This was just a friendly.

Notes from the game:
1- Cannavaro looked very shaky and out of position. Legro definitely improved things at the back.
2- Giovinco put a nice show, but did not play the "!" role properly. Del Piero and Amauri were left many times of the game without proper service.
3- Camoranesi had a good game. But I don't think he'll play the final (?? 2 yellows).
4- Salihamdzic played well, and scored a nice header. He did will with Ronaldo, though, Ronaldo did loose him in a couple of plays one which turned out dangerous.
5- Melo had a good match as well
6- Grygera was alright. Nothing special. He committed alot of wrong passes.
7- Del Piero very clinical set pieces.. Helped the midfield ALOT.
8- Amauri, faught for every inch of the field.
9- Ferrara: Great tactics. Great way of holding the match. Knew when to raise the tempo and when to slow it down. He was very comfortable changing formation and tactics..

I am very pleased with the performance. Giovinco needs some more playing time and he will shine even more. Del Piero and Seba can definitely play together..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)