[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (10 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Untill now my only wish was to rape Inter and Milan. But now after C. Ronaldo transfered to Real (and i hate C. Ronaldo most of all players) my priority is raping Real Madrid as much as we can during this season and of course that includes tonight. I would like it sooooo much if tonight one of our guys tackles C. Ronaldo so good, that the tackle would be legal and C.R. will be taken off the pitch in excrutiating pain....... FORZA JUVE!!!!

P.S. I hope that one of you guys would provide a good link for the game. Thanks in advance!!
:tup: that's the spirit :juvefan2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think mods should give out warnings to anyone who asks about the time of the match.
I mean FFS, how retarded can you be?
At least spams are closed right away, there is no end to this shit tho it seems, bloody annoying...

About the link?

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football

Fucking go here before the game, and look up the fucking link, they have links for every fuckin game...

Idiots :sergio:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Giovinco better start now.
What if he doesn't?

Eℓvin;2089206 said:
I think mods should give out warnings to anyone who asks about the time of the match.
I mean FFS, how retarded can you be?
At least spams are closed right away, there is no end to this shit tho it seems, bloody annoying...
I wish I can give warnings for laziness. Look at the one who posted just before you, for example :wallbang:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Eℓvin;2089219 said:
I wanna play Aston Villa in the final, curious to see how we do against an English team under Ciro.
It would be nice to see our approach to the game, yes, but it will be so different when/if we get some EPL team in the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)