[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (134 Viewers)

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Diego left training early this morning. Muscle problem, nothing serious but there's a good chance he won't start vs Real. :mad:

I hope Giovinco takes his place behind DP and Amauri/Iaquinta.
reallyyyyyyyyyy that sucks, maybe good chance for Gio I really want to see Diego playing :S

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Diego left training early this morning. Muscle problem, nothing serious but there's a good chance he won't start vs Real. :mad:

I hope Giovinco takes his place behind DP and Amauri/Iaquinta.
Diego's been having problems with muscular imbalances ever since he got here. And we both know how badly our medical staff dealt with this kind of problem last year.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Diego's been having problems with muscular imbalances ever since he got here. And we both know how badly our medical staff dealt with this kind of problem last year.
Man, I wouldn't be able to handle him on the sidelines this year with injuries. We better fix this problem ASAP.

hey guys, just wondering how many hours till the game?

is diego not playing :shocked:

:sergio: GolTV here says the Real madrid game is at 2:30pm EST.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I would LOVE to see Gio play against Real though. Let him prove himself against the biggest team, and lets all watch Chiellini pocket benzema and the hunter.

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
It's a different staff...and the muscle problem he has is tiredness which is most likely brought by the training we have put him under to get the legs balanced...

Jun 13, 2007
I'm looking forward to seeing how well Melo would do against a team like Madrid. It's probably the best test for him before the season begins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)