[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 0-0 (3-4) Aston Villa, August 2nd 2009 (100 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We should give Trezgol more and more time to play and let have more confident. I still believe in his quality... he have done alot for us... and i am sure he will keep doing....
He's not going to gain confidence if he keeps playing shit.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Both of our strikers have been poor. They're mistiming the majority of their runs and their touches have been heavy.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
highlights of the match:

Melo's long pick range ball towards Camo. Camo head the ball towards Iaquinta who heads the ball wide. Great aerial team movement. and good vision by Melo.

Carew shrugging off Legro's attempt at winning the ball like he was a little girl.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
I wouldn't change both the forwards at the same time.

Amauri for Trezeguet and Tiago for Marchisio.
who wud have thought we wud have seen teh day ppl on this forum callin for tiago to play! (not a personal attack, just using the example ;))

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Actually he functions better with a free role, the restrictions that snus talks about are as useless as his 4-2-3-1
eh jack don't bother anymore...i think only roma plays that system (that looks good only on the paper). it simply doesn't fit for football.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why do these guys in hair ads always get a tan, lose some weight and look healthier once they get some hair back?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)