[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 0-0 (3-4) Aston Villa, August 2nd 2009 (2 Viewers)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I think we shouldn't have a constant starting 11. That would please all the players and depending on the opposition then Ciro can choose the type of midfielders he wants because they all have different characteristics.

Ghost456

Jul 31, 2009
Amauri and DP on for Trez and Iaquinta. Give Gio some creativity upfront to play with. Trez does not deserve a starting spot his performances on the pitch are disgraceful.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juve should be winning but the lad Albrighton looks lively and eager to impress. Young is obviously their best player by far and is a threat and they have a big hit up to Carew to deal with but Juve looked in control for most of that half.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Best part of the half when in the first 10 min we got a free kick the cameraman immediately switched to Del Piero who sitting next to Hasan. lol Hasan whispered something to Del Piero while smiling. Del Piero makes the sub sign lol

Well I guess it was clear what Brazzo told Ale lol.
yeah that was awesome

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Brazzo is clearly our best LB tbh. Molinaro was asleep all the time and I doubt Grygera will do a much better job. Also Trez is very nervous with the ball somehow and not concentrated.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
We should give Trezgol more and more time to play and let have more confident. I still believe in his quality... he have done alot for us... and i am sure he will keep doing....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Melo got some good long-passes in this half.. nice. Trez needs to play better
Yeah, it's something he has been doing well for years. People didn't believe me when I said he CAN pass the ball, but some still wanted DAWGostino instead and were not happy.

I prefer players that prove themselves in more leagues than one (unlike Cannavaro).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)