Pavel Nedved (9 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Someone leaving when he doesn't agree with management isn't. Disagreements belong inside the board room.

- - - Updated - - -

Disagree, Del Piero is exactly what we need. Bring back the class. Like Maldini at Milan. Nedved is way too emotional for this job.
Is Del Piero even interested in doing it?

- - - Updated - - -

It's become a hangout place for old friends.
Fitting since we play like a pub team.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Agnelli is such a small man, such a little man with a trashcan for a heart. He's an entitled narcissistic shitcunt who has been lucky enough to inherit all this power and wealth - what a crass human being.

I rank him up there in the deplorable stakes with guys like Suckerburg and Jizz Beezos.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
what would Del Piero change anyway? correct me if im wrong but he has zero experience as any kind of director, why would he save us currently? He could represnt us only, but that wont change anything in the club.
Maybe he'd be wise enough to recognize that and hire someone competent?

There's nothing worse than a bum who abuses his competences. On the other hand it's a virtue in itself to recognize one's limitations and hire someone more competent.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
what would Del Piero change anyway? correct me if im wrong but he has zero experience as any kind of director, why would he save us currently? He could represnt us only, but that wont change anything in the club.
Del Piero is Juventus personified, he would be a symbolic president like Boniperti was. It actually seems to me that the only one who is truly thinking like a Juventino is Nedved at this point.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
But he liked Sarri :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Many liked Sarri although more hated him.
Results wise he got the Scudetto even if performances are under par.

Nedved seems to want Allegri gone and take Conte instead:
We have a few problems but the number one problem is the team just dont know how to play football.
Conte can fix it with his system (so can others though).
Conte can fix the effort put on the pitch which is also good
The problem with Conte is more about developing further IMO and as a cycle starter he could be very good.

Gasperini - Just saw his name as a possible replacement on C.M - I wouldnt object Gasperini overall but I think its not the right time. We need someone to make the team look decent and only then use managers like Gasperini.
Gasperini is actually a manager I liked over the years - His teams know how to attack and he defintely overachieve with Atalanta. I liked him since his Genoa days but one thing that is missing is crucial right now which is make the players sweat on the field (and not just injured)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)