Pavel Nedved (36 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
And people laughed of this legend when he walked the streets drunk, lol.
I would walk next to him if I would have witnessed jihadball, dino Football, jurassic soccer live.
What makes it even funnier is that your are drunk(nedy's case) but there is nothing you can do about it so you just drown the sorrow.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
And people laughed of this legend when he walked the streets drunk, lol.
I would walk next to him if I would have witnessed jihadball, dino Football, jurassic soccer live.
What makes it even funnier is that your are drunk(nedy's case) but there is nothing you can do about it so you just drown the sorrow.
are you drunk?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He may not have learned how to create harmony, but he certainly knows how to create a shitstorm. Nedved our frustrated board-kicking saviour, leads the demonstrations in pushing Allegri out.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
an other lazy translation. wtf is "historic players"? original source mentions senators, which is some other lazy journalism from gds in my book

senators are supposed to spend a long time at a club and be leaders at the same time. the long list of our senators contains bonucci, and he's most probably loyal to allegri. the majority of the other players aren't here for more than 3 years. who are our many senators again? alex sandro? lol, guy's an overpaid introvert, i'm 99% sure he won't give a shit about anything other than his salary. cuadrado? he's on the last year of his contract and isn't likely to get an extension. tek maybe, but i bet he's loyal to max after allegri sticked with him after the initial blunders that cost us way too many points. rugani, pinso, mds? gds pls

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
an other lazy translation. wtf is "historic players"? original source mentions senators, which is some other lazy journalism from gds in my book

senators are supposed to spend a long time at a club and be leaders at the same time. the long list of our senators contains bonucci, and he's most probably loyal to allegri. the majority of the other players aren't here for more than 3 years. who are our many senators again? alex sandro? lol, guy's an overpaid introvert, i'm 99% sure he won't give a shit about anything other than his salary. cuadrado? he's on the last year of his contract and isn't likely to get an extension. tek maybe, but i bet he's loyal to max after allegri sticked with him after the initial blunders that cost us way too many points. rugani, pinso, mds? gds pls
I read it as lost them between jobs, as in his homies left while he was gone and "harmony there once was" referring to his first cycle here.

Jun 16, 2020

If theres an Italian article I can translate it

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Think it's di maria and Danilo

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I read it as lost them between jobs, as in his homies left while he was gone and "harmony there once was" referring to his first cycle here.
i see, that's a possible explanation, it makes more sense that way

@U Picciriddu thanks buddy, i probably won't bother looking for it. most of gds is accessible with a subscription and will only speculate anyway

@GordoDeCentral i probably misunderstood the tweets quoting the original article which might refer to the senators allegri lost throughout the years (buffon, chiello, barza) :boh:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Screenshot_2022-09-18-08-53-00-18_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Well, Conte at first glance is the magic potion for these lacklustre fucktards on the field. Tudors teams have a portion of the same grinta. So I approve both even if Conte should be miles ahead of Tudor. Still don't like Conte's attitude towards his clubs and could be a dealbreaker...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)