Pavel Nedved (7 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Why does everyone hate neddy so much?
Couple of people started it and many others followed them like sheep.

This is how the Allegri cult group was created.

If you strongly enforce your agenda, there's a good chance gullible people will fall for it.

I don't hate him but he was part of the management that landed us in this mess so he deserves to be criticized.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

If you strongly enforce your agenda, there's a good chance gullible people will fall for it.

I don't hate him but he was part of the management that landed us in this mess so he deserves to be criticized.
I actually think Nedved for the most part sees it like a lot of fans, he's always super pissed off when we play shit. I feel that.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Someone's getting sacked I guess whether it's Allegri, Nedved or even Agnelli if there are continous disagreements within the management

Very unstable situation at the club. This is not good at all. If this doesn't get resolved, we'll continue to suck on the pitch.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Nedved on Kean:"Why can’t I ask him for Ronaldo’s goals? 25, not 35: he has great potential and if he plays close to goal he can score.I ask him a lot, next year we expect our strikers to score more because that’s where we were missing”

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

Someone's getting sacked I guess whether it's Allegri, Nedved or even Agnelli if there are continous disagreements within the management

Very unstable situation at the club. This is not good at all. If this doesn't get resolved, we'll continue to suck on the pitch.
The disorganization at the top really translates what this team has been showing for several years. Agnelli is fucking up big time.

it was Marotta finding the right players and Conte being the right motivator and tactician that saved his unibrow ass and brought this team back to the top. Now they’re gone and he’s apparently surrounded by a bunch of donkeys with opposing opinions.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Seems too many people at the top have completely different opinions on how to take the club forward, which isn't sustainable and feeds through the club. It is a lot easier to make improvements when people all buy into the plan.

I like Nedved's passion, he acts like a fan at times which isn't always a bad thing. But it sounds like he played a huge part in two very unsuccessful managerial appointments which took us in a bad direction. Plus I don't think anyone outside of the club knows what his role actually is. If it was to act as a point of contact for Raiola his position may no longer be so secure.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Seems too many people at the top have completely different opinions on how to take the club forward, which isn't sustainable and feeds through the club. It is a lot easier to make improvements when people all buy into the plan.

I like Nedved's passion, he acts like a fan at times which isn't always a bad thing. But it sounds like he played a huge part in two very unsuccessful managerial appointments which took us in a bad direction. Plus I don't think anyone outside of the club knows what his role actually is. If it was to act as a point of contact for Raiola his position may no longer be so secure.
Have you seen such public infighting at other top clubs.Looks like tough days ahead of us.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Have you seen such public infighting at other top clubs.Looks like tough days ahead of us.
I saw Allegri try to fight and get redcard in final Coppa against Inter, what a tough day ahead of us. thank god we have Berna the goat to calma him. Berna must be a better manager than Allegri in the future, he has more calma than Allegri

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I saw Allegri try to fight and get redcard in final Coppa against Inter, what a tough day ahead of us. thank god we have Berna the goat to calma him. Berna must be a better manager than Allegri in the future, he has more calma than Allegri
and you are more calma than all of them.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Yeah, he should have just kept quiet when someone from Inter kicked him. Turn the other cheek and all that.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I love him. An absolute legend of the club. I don't know what he does for us now or how smart he is but I respect his passion which is something I think we are missing badly at the club.

- - - Updated - - -

I would he interested to see at what point in the match this images are from it's likely it was one of the poor decisions by the ref.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
absolutely adore him. However, there appears to be a clear divide in the hierarchy and he always seems to be amongst it. No surprise given his fiery personality.
Although we have no clue what his role entails, he needs to move on for that reason. He won’t though, unless Agnelli does.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
I actually think Nedved for the most part sees it like a lot of fans, he's always super pissed off when we play shit. I feel that.
He played a big part in creating this mess, he should be pissed.

There are absolutely no comparisons to fans. We pay to see this shitshow. He gets paid millions to sit there VIP style to watch this travesty he created.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The disorganization at the top really translates what this team has been showing for several years. Agnelli is fucking up big time.
:agree:

This is what I’ve been saying

3 years, 3 coaches, new players, etc. but it all starts at the top. And right now Agnelli and co. need to call it. Elkann needs to come in and hit the reset button.

In 5 years and beyond we won’t look back at this period as a bad time. In macro what Agnelli and Nedved etc accomplished was great. But right now it’s very bad and needs change.

- - - Updated - - -

Nedved should have been sacked along with Sarri two years ago. But would be nice to see him leave the club. What has he actually done besides causing drama in the locker room and talking shit to the media?
this

- - - Updated - - -

Besides loving him for his playing days what has he done in his management role?

While you’re at it, what are his responsibilities for that role?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He played a big part in creating this mess, he should be pissed.

There are absolutely no comparisons to fans. We pay to see this shitshow. He gets paid millions to sit there VIP style to watch this travesty he created.
What did he create? Any proof of this?

Everyone seems so certain it's Nedved calling the shots at the club. Which I personally don't think to be true. At best he's probably an advisor or just a face among the management for the fans to look up to.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

I’ll gladly take the lead here

He’s one of the several problems with this club. I criticize Agnelli, Paratici, Nedved (even Beppe when he was here) all equally because they also share the success of the club equally.

Just bc he’s a club legend or has passion or whatever qualitative trait folks want to append doesn’t make anyone (legend or not) immune from being criticized for the mess we are in. Management picks the coaches, the staff, the players, they set the objectives and priorities, they also handle cheque book.

I’m happy to lead this cult if that’s what you want to label it as with my “agenda” at the front.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)