Pavel Nedved (22 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Nedved to Dazn: "We are very happy, we need to continue like that. Morata? He is the most important piece of the trio, he is the one that sacrifices himself and attacks the spaces. If the mister is using him again, it means that he is very happy with him".

[Mirko Di Natale]

- - - Updated - - -

#Nedved to Dazn: "We need to tackle the renewals, surely we will work on them in the next few weeks. Even if their contracts are ending, they are all working really well".

[Mirko Di Natale]

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He called out Max before the game, said "I have no idea what he's talking about, nobody complimented us, 4th place is a must and we haven't secured it yet".

And apparently when Dybala was subbed off tonight he threw a small fit in the stands.

As much as I loved him as a player he annoys the shit out of me as a whatever he is now

Mar 9, 2006
He called out Max before the game, said "I have no idea what he's talking about, nobody complimented us, 4th place is a must and we haven't secured it yet".

And apparently when Dybala was subbed off tonight he threw a small fit in the stands.

As much as I loved him as a player he annoys the shit out of me as a whatever he is now
Nedved is a natural born competitor, Allegri is not

Mar 9, 2006
If he was so great he would’ve dethroned Allegri before he skipped to Chelsea to win a bidone tournament.

Just a thought amigo
Same reason why Italiano will never be a Juventus' coach no matter how impressive his Fiorentina is - they won't hire no names, you either have to win something first or to be related to Juventus

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

He's salty that Allegri returned.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He's salty that Allegri returned.
That much is obvious. I wish he would just leave and live his life as a normal person. Way too emotional to be a public figure in management.

Apparently he was mad when Allegri decided to NOT sub Dybala at 60th minute, not later when he actually subbed him. That makes it even more hilarious, after two years of his and Tici fuckups he still can't get back in his place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)