Pavel Nedved (81 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Nedved definitely belongs in the legends section but surely Pirlo should go to history once he's sacked. Biggest managerial catastrophy in modern Juventus history.

Actually, I don't consider him that much of a legend as a player either tbh.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I don't know about three flawless years and another excellent one tbh. He was great for 2 seasons, very solid for another, and had clearly and visibly begun to decline in his last year here.
In his last 1.5/2 years, he started to become a liability tbh.

I remember when we had Marchisio as a regista for a brief while and we looked much more solid and secure.

But again, this forum has Zidane in history section so I'm not sure it matters anymore :shifty:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't know about three flawless years and another excellent one tbh. He was great for 2 seasons, very solid for another, and had clearly and visibly begun to decline in his last year here.
we still made it to a cl final with him as a starter, and had a good chance of winning it. he was in decline indeed, still, 2015 pirlo is our latest classy regista. (and i liked what pjanic did overall, but pirlo's passing was second to none.)

2015 pirlo was still excellent, even though marchisio was better physically. reaching cl place wouldn't be an issue with a similar player in our squad today. if that's not excellent...

May 26, 2016

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)