Pavel Nedved (327 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Seriously ex-footballers should not be in a directorial position in a club unless they have earned their stripes. (Get an MBA etc./run business etc)

Fucking Christ...I’m sure Nedved doesn’t even understand an excel sheet that tracks plusvalenza. Seriously, I’m an auditor and I find it ridiculous that clubs in Juve Barca man city position can struggle financially.

One main idiotic things they do is extend shittty players contract. By doing so, they are needlessly inflating the players price, thus pushing away potential buyers.
Nedved is not responsible for finance and accounting, there are already team for that ....

ex footballer are the best option to manage a team from sporting prospectives .... you need experience, leader and icon ....knows exactly how to deal with the players....

How successful he is , this is another story

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Cant believe people are criticising a legend when they honestly have no idea what his role is or influence he has behind the scenes at our club.

You are just guessing and you honestly don't know what decisions he is responsible for so find another scape goat please and quit insulting someone who has done more for the club than you will ever do. Blood, sweat and tears, pure class and an absolute gentleman on and off the field.

Smh

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Nedved is not responsible for finance and accounting, there are already team for that ....

ex footballer are the best option to manage a team from sporting prospectives .... you need experience, leader and icon ....knows exactly how to deal with the players....

How successful he is , this is another story
Naive thoughts isn’t it? Director level of an enterprise not knowing basic finance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 323)