Pavel Nedved (34 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This is the guy I want to see gone.

From my perspective, he is the one that primarily pushed Beppe and Max out the door, just so he could gain power in the hierarchy.

Has no business being in an administrative role with this or any other club

- - - Updated - - -

Wow didn't expect that.

I think he was out of his depth and the resignation reads like he was the driver behind getting Sarri.

I think we put far too much faith in an inexperienced ex footballer as a Director. He shouldn't get all the blame as Agnelli shouldn't have given him that much power so soon.

I think he would have benefitted from having a more experienced sidekick rather than Paratici who was also very inexperienced.
Paratici was only inexperienced in the title that he has. He has been doing this for nearly 20 years and had Beppe take him under his wing.

I like Fabio. I think he is an excellent evaluator of talent. But the rest of the stuff that comes with filling Beppe's shoes from a financial standpoint is something that required on the job training, in spite of all those years as Beppe's right hand.

- - - Updated - - -

And no ex-players with no experience doing this shit, either.

We don't need a fucking figurehead as part of a n extremely important triad. We need someone that knows what they are doing

Buy on AliExpress.com

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Seriously ex-footballers should not be in a directorial position in a club unless they have earned their stripes. (Get an MBA etc./run business etc)

Fucking Christ...I’m sure Nedved doesn’t even understand an excel sheet that tracks plusvalenza. Seriously, I’m an auditor and I find it ridiculous that clubs in Juve Barca man city position can struggle financially.

One main idiotic things they do is extend shittty players contract. By doing so, they are needlessly inflating the players price, thus pushing away potential buyers.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
exactly. who were the names then? allegri, carnevali and buffon, right?
Yes.

But I don't think it will happen, Buffon will play for another season and we need someone with experience as a VP. I am not to fond about Allegri returning, either.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yes.

But I don't think it will happen, Buffon will play for another season and we need someone with experience as a VP. I am not to fond about Allegri returning, either.
at this point a squad revolution is instrumental, but allegri is the safest bet of them all. if he is properly driven once again, still an easy top3 choice. i'd take zidane over him, but if we want an other italian, it has to be max.

any foreign coach is a risk, and some would be probably worth it.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
at this point a squad revolution is instrumental, but allegri is the safest bet of them all. if he is properly driven once again, still an easy top3 choice. i'd take zidane over him, but if we want an other italian, it has to be max.

any foreign coach is a risk, and some would be probably worth it.
Just shut up about the ‘foreign coach will be a risk.’ EPL is filled with foreign coaches. Madrid won with foreign coaches.

The first step Juve needs to take now is break away from Italian tradition and culture. Tradition and culture are just beautiful ways of saying ‘pussy comfort zone’

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Just shut up about the ‘foreign coach will be a risk.’ EPL is filled with foreign coaches. Madrid won with foreign coaches.

The first step Juve needs to take now is break away from Italian tradition and culture. Tradition and culture are just beautiful ways of saying ‘pussy comfort zone’
100%

It also goes against the club's new motto #LiveAhead

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
It’s odd that we’ve comfortable moved away from the obsession with buying Italian players (I hope it continues) because we’ve accepted there is a dearth or talented Italians, yet we can’t do the same with coaches when you could say the same principle may apply here?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It’s odd that we’ve comfortable moved away from the obsession with buying Italian players (I hope it continues) because we’ve accepted there is a dearth or talented Italians, yet we can’t do the same with coaches when you could say the same principle may apply here?
Still shopping in Italy which is smart tho

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
From my perspective, he is the one that primarily pushed Beppe and Max out the door, just so he could gain power in the hierarchy.
I really don't think he's that type of character lol. Marotta's ousting had typical Agnelli cutthroat decision with future outlook written all over it.

But speaking of charactah, did he begin dating the 23 yo before or after divorcing his wife?

- - - Updated - - -

Nedved will be resigning - Momblano
Lmao Mombly

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Nedved will be resigning - Momblano
great intel from the great man

anyway, i wanted to share an interesting take on nedved's job at juve, and it's coming from momblano, so take it with a pinch of salt. he recently gave an interview to a local journalist (calling himself "football analyst - calcio expert", lol, quite a pompous guy who also calls mombly a "star reporter" haha), and said that it was nedved who tried to act as an intermediary between sarri and the players who maurice didn't communicate with during last season. this resonates well with agnelli complimenting nedved especially for the last scudetto.

here's the whole interview, it should make some sense with google translate:
https://bunteto.com/interju/a-feren...a-merkozest-kozvetito-olasz-sztarriporterrel/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)