Pavel Nedved (19 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
How naive can you be. His word isn't gospel. He has to constantly spew BS and lie. Only a few weeks ago, he was saying "there are offers for Dybala that we are considering."

Pavel Knobhead isn't exactly a beacon of truth and virtue.
Pavel Knobhead?

The man is an absolute legend and literally bled and shed tears for our shirt. He is just being professional as always as anyone else here would in such a role at a club as big as Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pavel Knobhead?

The man is an absolute legend and literally bled and shed tears for our shirt. He is just being professional as always as anyone else here would in such a role at a club as big as Juve.
OMG! He's a club legend. And? Just because someone happened to be a great footballer doesn't translate into becoming a great director. I don't like what he's doing, and I'm going to criticize him for it.

As for the Knobhead part, worse things have been said, so I don't get this sensitivity all of a sudden. Is this Tuz or Snowflake SJW Central?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Nedved last week: “Dybala can never be a problem for us. He’s a great player and we’re happy to have him. The Coach is using him as a false nine he’s and doing very well.

Nedved today: "Dybala? you should ask Paratici. As long as the market is open, anything can happen".

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Neddy knows better than us, prolly the situation is much worse than we now and how we coped is better than expected.
His love for our club is absolute!!
I don't trust Paratici, but if Neddy does, he must have a reason!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I don't think he said anything wrong or alienating, he just said everything is possible. If PSG sell Neymar and come knocking with a 60-70M offer we wouldn't reject which makes sense considering we tried selling him for less to TH a few weeks ago.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
they are still trying to sell Dybala and bring in icardi arent they? :lol3:
It just won't happen. There is not enough time. Also, why do we need Icardi if we have Mandzukic and Higuain?

- - - Updated - - -

Nedved served the club far better as a player than as an executive. He's clearly not cut out for this role.
And you came to that conclusion basing on what exactly?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I don't think he said anything wrong or alienating, he just said everything is possible. If PSG sell Neymar and come knocking with a 60-70M offer we wouldn't reject which makes sense considering we tried selling him for less to TH a few weeks ago.
How can you be so sure we would not reject? If you were to believe the Lukaku/Dybala swap, we already had a replacement (dunno why'd we need a 3rd CF but nvm). According to Dybala's agent it was Juve pulling off from the deal with Tottenham. My assumption is that we realized we wouldn't be able to properly replace Dybala and decided against selling.

- - - Updated - - -

mandzukiz is not likely to feature much imo
We have 4 potential CFs in our roster: Ronaldo, Higuain, Dybala, Mandzukic. We won't be making panic moves in the dying days of the mercato.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
How can you be so sure we would not reject? If you were to believe the Lukaku/Dybala swap, we already had a replacement (dunno why'd we need a 3rd CF but nvm). According to Dybala's agent it was Juve pulling off from the deal with Tottenham. My assumption is that we realized we wouldn't be able to properly replace Dybala and decided against selling.

- - - Updated - - -

We have 4 potential CFs in our roster: Ronaldo, Higuain, Dybala, Mandzukic. We won't be making panic moves in the dying days of the mercato.
I'm thinking that neither Sarri nor Paratici/Nedved really believes in Dybala being compatable with CR7. We simply want to cash in and optimize our profit. I think getting the most out of Ronaldo will be probably with a true 9 or a physical striker/target men like Lukaku. Dybala represents market value as if today, another disappointing season like last year and his value most likely will drop even further (heck, 60M in today's market is even 40M less then in his 20+ goal season). I simply dont think they trust him to play alongside CR7 and therefor they want him out.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I'm thinking that neither Sarri nor Paratici/Nedved really believes in Dybala being compatable with CR7. We simply want to cash in and optimize our profit. I think getting the most out of Ronaldo will be probably with a true 9 or a physical striker/target men like Lukaku. Dybala represents market value as if today, another disappointing season like last year and his value most likely will drop even further (heck, 60M in today's market is even 40M less then in his 20+ goal season). I simply dont think they trust him to play alongside CR7 and therefor they want him out.
If that was the case he would be long gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)