Pavel Nedved (15 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I can't believe people up in arms over that comment, sensitive much? Would you as a juventino ever work at inter? I know i wouldn't.
Pavel has been to hell and back with Juve and is speaking as a true juventino who could never see himself working for inter no matter the circumstances.
That. Nedved is more Juventino than the most tuzzer so he's speaking his true so don't see the big deal.

We thanks Beppe and we always do, he was unemployed, someone offer a job and he took it, this is football and

Beppe stands now for merda so things are gonna be uglier in the future for sure

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i dont know what happened, and neither does anyone else here. thats what im saying
well, we don't know what exactly happened and why, and seeing an executive leaving usually raises more questions than answers, but this time, we do have some clues. both marotta and agnelli said that the club wanted to change, the club opted not to extend marotta's expiring contract, and it was the club who wanted to work with younger executives. also, marotta said that he and agnelli didn't agree on everything. so it's pretty safe to say that marotta was pushed out.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
well, we don't know what exactly happened and why, and seeing an executive leaving usually raises more questions than answers, but this time, we do have some clues. both marotta and agnelli said that the club wanted to change, the club opted not to extend marotta's expiring contract, and it was the club who wanted to work with younger executives. also, marotta said that he and agnelli didn't agree on everything. so it's pretty safe to say that marotta was pushed out.
or, Marotta himself decided its time to go, disagreements with Agnelli influencing the decision as well. inter does give him more money and more power as well i assume. you can spin this in a lot of different ways, but there is no way we will ever find out

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
There's a huge difference between marotta not wanting to go the direction agnelli wanted and getting pushed out

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
"We are going to Madrid months in advance. It is the demonstration that it is important to get to the second round, no matter if from first or second place. It i the most difficult draw and we also need a little luck. But we have a very strong team and we want to qualify," he said.

"Atletico are a very difficult team to deal with. They are balanced. They play defensively and know how to hurt you with Griezmann. I foresee a difficult double challenge.

"Ronaldo? He is the man of the Champions League, for goals and victories, but we are not counting on him only. Marotta? Juve was there before him and will be there after him, as well as before and after Nedved. I believe there are two types of directors: those who would work anywhere and are professionals, and those who would never do it," Nedved concluded.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marotta at his age isn't going to work abroad. He has all his networks here.

When leaving Juve, obviously Inter is the best job out there.

What is available?

Napoli? Likes it DS, and also kinda difficult to make a mark given their current team and low movement possible budget wise
Inter, needed a DS
Milan, just replaced the board.
Roma, less potencial than inter. Also considerably less finances.

That's it. If you are a DS and Juve said no, inter is the place to go. They are accustomed to failure so you can work silently

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)