Pavel Nedved (7 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'm almost certain he did develop some kind of bond, but then we sacked him, and not vice versa, so who is Nedved to complain about Marotta's career choices?

My stance on this is clear, if you don't have anything good to say about a man that has done so much for this club - just say nothing, and don't let some journo bait you into saying unnecessary things like a school boy.
Nedved shouldn't address that because you're right they did kick him out. Still Marotta choosing Inter is kind of petty although he has all the right to do so.

Is the second paragraph addressed to me? I still value what Beppe has done for us so I'm confused. Now that he's at Inter criticizing him is fair game however.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sure but Beppe doesnt have that kind of connection. And he was kicked out from here so Nedved's comments are redundant imo and Id expect more balanced statement from one of directors. Either way i dont care much but Nedved's position should reflect the way he handles those kind of questions.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sure but Beppe doesnt have that kind of connection. And he was kicked out from here so Nedved's comments are redundant imo and Id expect more balanced statement from one of directors.
That's really all it is for me. Completely unnecessary comment. If you are disappointed about his choice, give him a call and tell him in private.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm almost certain he did develop some kind of bond, but then we sacked him, and not vice versa, so who is Nedved to complain about Marotta's career choices?

My stance on this is clear, if you don't have anything good to say about a man that has done so much for this club - just say nothing, and don't let some journo bait you into saying unnecessary things like a school boy.
He didn’t say anything unnecessary imo. Just said it was a surprise to see him at a hated rival and that Beppe was a professional, but maybe never became a Juventino. Fair enough comment and hardly a criticism.

Apr 19, 2007
Coming from a guy who was offered a contract to play at Inter when we toled him we had no room but he rejected it because hes a Juventino. This sentiment is not weird really. Del Piero wouldnt play for them not would Totti play for us and that goes with a lot of players and higher up the chain. Yes hes a professional and loved his time here but maybe he never became a fan like Nedved did. How is that insulting? Sorry to melt your snowflakes

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
It's not insulting. It's just unnecessary and kind of petty. The thing I don't like in this Pavel's statement is that it sounds like something that people from the clubs with the complex of inferiority (i.e. Napoli, Inter) would say. I don't expect such a thing from a Juventus official. A little bit disappointed.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Still, seems a surprisingly honest comment from Nedved. Usually in a situation like this you expect a director to say the typical diplomatic blah blah great professional we were happy to have him but was right time to part ways wish him luck etc.
Yeah, it's refreshing.

I can't believe people up in arms over that comment, sensitive much? Would you as a juventino ever work at inter? I know i wouldn't.
Pavel has been to hell and back with Juve and is speaking as a true juventino who could never see himself working for inter no matter the circumstances.
It's cuck mania in every thread now. Looking way too much into it.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)