Pavel Nedved (14 Viewers)

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
The moment Milan won the Champions League?

Edit: Obviously not, but I think Pavel would have taken the trophy without that moment.
Absolutely, i bet he would scored hattrick against milan. :sad:
Anyway is there anyone have or know the vid nedved vs zidane in delle alpi 2003? I remember zidane outwit nedved in bernabue but nedved overpowered zidane in delle alpi. :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Conte did all he could in that final but he was not Nedved. On top of it all, Nedved was having his best season ever...as i remember that him and Zambrotta were beastly in that CL season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck that Ref; he looked satisfied booking Nedved :( :mad:

Nedved epitomizes everything Juventus stand for: Pride, Indomitable and Unwavering Spirit, Self Belief, Heart, Commitment, Dedication, A Never Say Die Attitude, and a Hunger and Desire for Victory at all costs :heart: :touched:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh, that hand momvement costed us a champions league final. Just incredible.

I was so happy that day because we banged madrid so hard and Nedved was godlike on the field..... but he just derped with that foul against macmanaman.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Just got Nedveds Jean Richard watch #153 out of 200 from 2005 " 100 years of victories 1905 - 2005 " it was originally supposed to be Ibrahimovics but Nedved replaced him. I own a watch that the legendary Pavel Nedved wore on his wrist. Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Nice.

PS I think UEFA should implement the same rules regarding yellow card suspensions in CL as well, all yellows must be cancelled when 2nd leg semi-finals start, so everyone is available for the final.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Just got Nedveds Jean Richard watch #153 out of 200 from 2005 " 100 years of victories 1905 - 2005 " it was originally supposed to be Ibrahimovics but Nedved replaced him. I own a watch that the legendary Pavel Nedved wore on his wrist. Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.
Nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)