Pavel Nedved (15 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
"I retired because I didn't feel Juve could win with me anymore. Alex will know what to do.

This year Del Piero did not find much space but he is still important to the team.

Andrea Agnelli is a friend & I did not want to leave him alone. Football is not easy, especially in Italy.

There were small misunderstandings which can happen. One wants to improve. We understood each other and clarified it.

I loved my time at Lazio. I spent 5 wonderful years which were unbelievable. I wish they finish third.

Yes it's true at first I refused Juve. Moggi knew my agent Raiola. Then I saw the situation & went willingly.

Do I feel more as a Laziale or Juventino? Without offending anyone, Juventino. I had the best years of my career here.

Winning the Champions League now would be a consolation. I regret not winning it as a player.

Who will win the Champions League? Real Madrid.

Milan are angry? Why? Did they think Juve would drop out? Juve are back.

Who will win the Scudetto? We will. But it will be hard. We will fight until the last day.

Vidal is a world class player. He's a warrior like Conte. He has vision, stamina & fight in him.

I'm glad Juve & Raiola have made peace. He is very capable. He had good players who would serve us well.

Ibrahimovic is confident of beating us? I told him he must prove it on the field.''
Love that man!!!!!!!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
He might get a "bigger" role in the management. Taking care of foreign affairs, like meetings with UEFA etc.

Right now he doesn't really do anything but assist Andrea Agnelli.

Aug 1, 2003
isn't he our 'technical director' or something, and described as 'conveying what the team wants to the management' or something along those lines? kinda like what secco once was... :shifty:

---------- Post added 26.04.2012 at 21:32 ----------

I know it has been explained before but I can't be bothered surfing for the info, what was the rift with Raiola again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)