Pavel Nedved (15 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its ridiculous to see how many chances / shoot on goals we made in a match with delpi/trez/nedved
Exactly what i was thinking....

they rattled the bars like 3 times..... and pavel was firing his usual cannonballs like if it was nothing.

He truly had a great shot. One of the last who had the "never surrender" juve spirit.

Jul 10, 2006
http://www.football-italia.net/node/13505
Pavel Nedved is confident that Milos Krasic has a future with Juventus. “We’ll wait for him to return,” said the club official.

Krasic has been linked with a January exit after falling out of the first team plans of new boss Antonio Conte.

However, Nedved, a player who Krasic was likened to following his 2010 arrival from CSKA Moscow, has backed the Serbian.

“He’s been heavily criticised over the last few months, but you have to remember that he’s been practically playing football non-stop for the last two years,” said the Juventus hero.

“It’s only natural that you can suffer from periods like this when the tiredness kicks in. Milos is working hard though and we will wait for him with confidence.”

While Krasic has struggled, the Old Lady have been impressive – they currently lead Serie A by two points over Milan and Udinese.

“It’s certainly too soon to be talking of the Scudetto, but I have no problem using that word,” Nedved, 39, continued.

“You have to give boss Conte and his staff a massive round of applause. The players are following his weekly advice and you can see what the results are on the field of play.

“This Juventus, though, will only resemble mine when it starts winning championships and Cups…”

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
http://www.football-italia.net/node/13505
Pavel Nedved is confident that Milos Krasic has a future with Juventus. “We’ll wait for him to return,” said the club official.

Krasic has been linked with a January exit after falling out of the first team plans of new boss Antonio Conte.

However, Nedved, a player who Krasic was likened to following his 2010 arrival from CSKA Moscow, has backed the Serbian.

“He’s been heavily criticised over the last few months, but you have to remember that he’s been practically playing football non-stop for the last two years,” said the Juventus hero.

“It’s only natural that you can suffer from periods like this when the tiredness kicks in. Milos is working hard though and we will wait for him with confidence.”

While Krasic has struggled, the Old Lady have been impressive – they currently lead Serie A by two points over Milan and Udinese.

“It’s certainly too soon to be talking of the Scudetto, but I have no problem using that word,” Nedved, 39, continued.

“You have to give boss Conte and his staff a massive round of applause. The players are following his weekly advice and you can see what the results are on the field of play.

“This Juventus, though, will only resemble mine when it starts winning championships and Cups…”
this guy has more class in one fingernail than AA will have in his entire lifetime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)