Pavel Nedved (22 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Not very subtle, if those comments are even accurately translated, of course. He is right about the players though, this team lacked every bit of spirit we're used to see from the 'old' Juventus and the players who actually ran their ass off, are piss-poor. :sergio:

I really hope Nedved can achieve something in his current role, as he knows what this club is about. :xfinger:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Pavel Nedved, what a fucking LEGEND! That was the only overwhelming comment from a member of the team all season. I'd say let Nedved be Marotta's direct Boss., teach him a lesson or two.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
http://www.football-italia.net/may16t.html

Juve lack character, says Nedved

“We weren’t lacking just a bit of character, but all of it."

“The new players haven’t understood what it means to play in this shirt, while the older players have forgotten."

“It is in Conte’s destiny to become the Coach of Juventus,”
He only notices this now?

IIRC, these same character issues were present when he was still playing back in 2008

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pavel Nedved has revealed that he rejected the opportunity to become Coach of Juventus.

“I was offered the job, but I turned it down,” the former Bianconeri Golden Ball winner told Tuttosport.

“I don’t think this is the right moment for me to become a trainer. I won’t rule out that possibility in the future though.

“In fact, I’d like to boss the Czech Republic’s national side at some point.”

Nedved, who is a Juventus official given his close friendship with President Andrea Agnelli, was suggested as a possible option for the Old Lady in the past by media sources.

“I’m part of the board and I consider that to be a great honour,” continued the ex-midfielder.

“It’s nice to be of service to a club where I spent the most beautiful days of my playing career.

“Andrea Agnelli? We are friends and neighbours. We play football and golf together, we have the same interests and we often think the same things.”

Juventus have made a variety of coaching changes in recent years.

Ciro Ferrara and Alberto Zaccheroni took charge last term, Gigi Del Neri this and Antonio Conte will take over ahead of next season.

It’s unclear at what precise moment Nedved was offered the chance to become the club’s new tactician.

Nedved has no coaching experience.

FI
------------------------------------------------------------

I mean really? AT least Ferrara had some coaching experience but Neddy just became an ex player some years ago.

If they were planning to handle the ropes to him in the past 2 years, then something almost went seriously wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)