Pavel Nedved (15 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I was going to post the same thing :lol2:

anyone remember what was that for?
No one knows exactly, but it started when Palladino was shouting/screaming at one of our flank players for not passing or crossing, he was insulting and screaming until Del Piero had to interfere.

That was according to Tuttosport and Al Jazeera if I recall well, but then again, you never know.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
No one knows exactly, but it started when Palladino was shouting/screaming at one of our flank player for not passing or crossing, he was insulting and screaming until Del Piero had to interfere.

That was according to Tuttosport and Al Jazeera if I recall well, but then again, you never know.
That little punk must have done something really bad, I've never seen Alex so angry.

Jun 13, 2007
I'm not sure Nedved is the right guy to give advice to the board on who to sign. I mean, I love the guy and everything, but didn't he recommend Grygera to us?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Recommending Grygera was useful to some point, at least he's the only toothless player we ever had. I haven't seen a player who looses a tooth and then sits down looking for it until he finds the missing tooth to put at the end in his pocket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)