Pavel Nedved (94 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nedved is fucking sick. WHy he cannot be like 8 years younger?.

I mean look at him, i think he can still play some more :sad:
He and Krasic togetehr would have been ownage of epic proportions.....
Maybe it was too much for them to be together.... not even chuk norris would be able to endure that awesomeness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nedved set for director's role
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pavel Nedved is expected to become a kind of 'super team manager' at Juventus by the end of this month, according to Tuttosport.

The legendary Czech winger who retired a year ago attended the Derby d'Italia yesterday, spending time in the Juventus dressing room where he offered advice and shared his experiences.

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli, who counts Nedved as a personal friend, would like him to bring his determination to the dressing room on a regular basis, acting as a bridge between the past and the present.

When asked about the role on Sky Italia, Nedved said: “I don't know when it will happen. Andrea is a friend.

“For now I can say that the invite to the game gave me immense pleasure.”

The 37-year-old then gave his impression of Milos Krasic, the Serbia international winger, whose playing style has been likened to his own.

“I don't know if Krasic is equal to me. It's up to you to say so. But he is a good player and this is very important,” Nedved concluded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)