Pavel Nedved (22 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
Nedved amazed by Juve woes
Saturday 27 March, 2010
Former Juventus legend Pavel Nedved is surprised by their poor campaign. “They have the potential, they just need to know harness it.”

The Bianconeri are languishing in joint sixth place after picking up one point from three games against Siena, Sampdoria and Napoli.

“I never expected a situation like this, going out of the Champions League in the group phase, the Europa League and the Scudetto race,” he told Tuttosport.

“To think when I retired and saw the transfer campaign, I thought the team would be stronger than in previous seasons.

“They have the potential, they just need to know how to harness it productively.

“I always keep track of the squad, even though I don’t go in the stands, as I feel uncomfortable being up there.”

Some blame Juve’s inability to find a replacement for Nedved in the midfield for their current problems.

It emerges the Czech talent could’ve been on the bench as a tactician instead.

“I was offered the role of assistant to the manager, Ciro Ferrara, but I said no. It’s not true that there were offers from the Czech Federation.”

c4

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
icεmαή;2415568 said:
Na, I think its best he left when he left. He gave us very good years, it was best to leave when he was still somewhat on a high.
It was a bit past due but hey, he gave us all he had.

And thats alot more that what most of our players are giving right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)