Pavel Nedved (13 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Eℓvin;2182415 said:
How do you know how Diego is gonna be in his prime?
There's the passion which Nedved brings to the team, which I doubt Diego will ever bring to the team. More than just skills or goals or assists, thats what I love about Nedved.
Don't get me wrong, I love Diego, I love it that he is at Juve and I hope he stays at Juve for a long, long time and be a legend here.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Well who would've traded Zidane for Nedved? no one
but for me now Nedved is our greatest playmaker in history, perhaps Diego will do more, who knows
so yeah as much as i miss him, i prefer to look at the everlasting present

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is ridiculous. Nedved took time to settle, so did Zidane. Give Diego until March before you start to judge him.

Oh, and btw Naggar, Nedved was never a classic playmaker, so for you to mention him as the greatest playmaker in our history is quite foolish indeed. Where do Zidane and Platini rank then?

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Well your points are stronger i admit, but no matter what nedved will always be my all time favourite after DP

He may not be as good as Zidane in your opinion, but at least he was more loyal, Zidane left us in our glory days, nedved stayed when we went B, and chose to retire when we offered him a month by month payment and Inter offered him a cotnract.

About Platini i really don't find the players of pre-90s as good as nowdays players, back then defending was about clearance only and goalies were like ballet dancers

Nedved made a great debut, and so did Diego
i agree with the wait on him option, he could win us something in the coming years i hope, but i really hope he's not just another brazilian (play 3 years and party 10)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:touched: What a great scene it was seeing DP and Pavel watching the game from the stands. I hope with Jean-Claude Blanc appointed as a new president, Nedved can return to the club. Let him be our director of sport FGS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)