Pavel Nedved (34 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Nedved: 'No Inter, no Juve'

Pavel Nedved has finally explained why he won’t play for Inter or work in the Juventus staff, but opens the door to playing in America.

I have decided to stop, at least in Italy,” the Czech veteran told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

I thank the people and the clubs who expressed an interest, showed faith in me and were ready to offer another year on the playing field.

“I don’t feel I should wear another jersey different from the one I fought so many battles with over the years.

“For the moment unfortunately I must also decline Juventus’ invite to take on a role as a director or in their coaching staff
.”

Nedved had been offered a two-year contract by Inter, a move that infuriated fans from both clubs due to the intense rivalry between them.

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli confirmed the Czech was given the option of joining new Coach Ciro Ferrara’s staff should he choose to hang up his boots.

However, Nedved’s comment that he was finished “at least in Italy,” leaves the door open for a final hurrah overseas.

The United Arab Emirates is one option, but far more likely is the MLS in America, where he would join the likes of David Beckham.

channel 4

Buy on AliExpress.com

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
USA or China I say.
O PLEASE...not china please...those things don't even know what they are playing...they play like they are practising satan kungfu. have u seen the way they played their friendly against france?! broke cisse's leg! even zidane said he would never play against those things again.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Those things? Racis. :p

I agree their football isn't nowhere near perfect but there are some reasons why they go there and that is: good fans (they don't even fight, they just go to cheer) and popularity (which brings you money).

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Those things? Racis. :p

I agree their football isn't nowhere near perfect but there are some reasons why they go there and that is: good fans (they don't even fight, they just go to cheer) and popularity (which brings you money).
ya i agree but i really am worried for nedvd if he go there and get injured badly..i really want him to leave playing football gracefully

nasibeh

May 29, 2009
ya i agree but i really am worried for nedvd if he go there and get injured badly..i really want him to leave playing football gracefully
yeah i like him to ends his career just like zidane or kahn or maldiny legendfully not like rivaldo the is playing in uzbakestan not to play any team just tp play and it will impair his personality.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nedved: 'No Inter, no Juve'

Pavel Nedved has finally explained why he won’t play for Inter or work in the Juventus staff, but opens the door to playing in America.

I have decided to stop, at least in Italy,” the Czech veteran told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

I thank the people and the clubs who expressed an interest, showed faith in me and were ready to offer another year on the playing field.

“I don’t feel I should wear another jersey different from the one I fought so many battles with over the years.

“For the moment unfortunately I must also decline Juventus’ invite to take on a role as a director or in their coaching staff
.”

Nedved had been offered a two-year contract by Inter, a move that infuriated fans from both clubs due to the intense rivalry between them.

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli confirmed the Czech was given the option of joining new Coach Ciro Ferrara’s staff should he choose to hang up his boots.

However, Nedved’s comment that he was finished “at least in Italy,” leaves the door open for a final hurrah overseas.

The United Arab Emirates is one option, but far more likely is the MLS in America, where he would join the likes of David Beckham.

channel 4

Would have been better had he been urinating on a picture of Moratti while saying this, but this is okay too.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ghaith, I understand your point but still a Nedved at Inter is much more useful than the likes of Stankovic for example and even Mancini Quaresma combined.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)