Pavel Nedved (19 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Mourinho:

When the Italian journalists asked him whether a blond midfielder, alias Pavel Nedved, was going to join them he answer in odd fashion.

“I think this conversation is getting a bit gay. I don’t care if he is blond, I need a world class attacking midfielder

Channel 4

:lol:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
No. Making it look like you're retiring and then fuck off to play for Inter is not cool. It would break a lot of hearts. I don't think Nedved is going to do this though, it would completely tarnish his image.
Exactly. Andy, Tahir and the other NHL followers, does this sound familiar?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't see Nedved contributing anything to Inter, and I don't see Inter winning the CL next season, or for the next 20 years for that matter.

I say this is all Media BS, a ploy deployed by Moratti and Nedved's agent to destabilize the Juve ship after a thus far successful mercato.

I see Nedved parting ways with his agent after this.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
However, if I am proven wrong, and all this turns out to be true, I will lose a lot of respect for the man. I could understand if he wants to continue playing, but definitely wouldn't forgive him for going to Inter. It's not the same as him choosing Lazio, which would be understandable, as they were the team that gave him his chance in Serie A.

Going to Inter would destroy the image of Nedved amongst the entire Juventus commmunity and tarnish his reputation amongst the Juventus faithful.

I am a bit concerned however as to why he would even consider joining Inter, if the reports are to be believed. Perhaps our boad mistreated him, but even then, two wrongs don't make a right.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
I love Nedved, He's been loyal to us for years especially when we were relegated which made me love him even more, but if i ever see him wearing a blue shirt stripped with black shit, I will lose it, I will consider him a bigger traitor than ibrahimobitch because he made us believe he was a part of this clubs history!

I still love him & I know he wont go, Im just warming up incase he does.

Mar 10, 2009
NEDVED REJECTS INTER FOR JUVE JOB
---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------

In another sensational twist, Pavel Nedved has reportedly rejected Inter to join Ciro Ferrara’s Juventus staff.

The midfielder’s contract with Juve expired and he had been due to retire, but was considering a new two-year offer from the Nerazzurri.

The move infuriated fans on both sides of the divide and it seems this incongruous switch affected Nedved, too.

According to Tuttosport and the Corriere dello Sport this morning, Nedved talked it over with his family and has decided to hang up his boots.

This opens the door for a new experience with the Bianconeri, as confirmed by President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli.

“I know that Ciro contacted Pavel to offer him a place in his staff,” the President told Sky Italia.

“Nedved knows full well that the doors to Juve will always be open for him. We parted ways with great affection and for this reason I don’t want to comment on the rumours he is negotiating with Inter.

“I do not wish to talk about that because I care too much about Pavel. I know he will make the best choice for himself and the Juventus fans.”

SOURCE: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul11i.html

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
I knew the legend would return back to his lady.

The rumour linking him to Binter was just fabricated by the retarded Raiola. What bothers me in this story is that Football Italia is no loner as credible as before unfortunately. It's becoming the more trusted Goal.com!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)