Pavel Nedved (14 Viewers)

nasibeh

May 29, 2009
such a good idea being with us . . .

nedved you are in hearts when you refuse inter and other team sugggestin ( 180 degree rotation in my mind than yesterday !)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
NEDVED REJECTS INTER FOR JUVE JOB
---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------

In another sensational twist, Pavel Nedved has reportedly rejected Inter to join Ciro Ferrara’s Juventus staff.

The midfielder’s contract with Juve expired and he had been due to retire, but was considering a new two-year offer from the Nerazzurri.

The move infuriated fans on both sides of the divide and it seems this incongruous switch affected Nedved, too.

According to Tuttosport and the Corriere dello Sport this morning, Nedved talked it over with his family and has decided to hang up his boots.

This opens the door for a new experience with the Bianconeri, as confirmed by President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli.

“I know that Ciro contacted Pavel to offer him a place in his staff,” the President told Sky Italia.

“Nedved knows full well that the doors to Juve will always be open for him. We parted ways with great affection and for this reason I don’t want to comment on the rumours he is negotiating with Inter.

“I do not wish to talk about that because I care too much about Pavel. I know he will make the best choice for himself and the Juventus fans.”

SOURCE: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul11i.html
Freaking Leyend!!!! rigth there!!

How amazing is this guy

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
How often do you get to see smth like that in modern day's football???

We are really really honored to be the ones holding such a legendary player,
such a MAN!!!

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
Juve Website,coboli :

I would be greatly surprised if Pavel moved to Inter. We parted with gratitude because he gave a lot to Juventus and he himself said he would not play anymore. He knows we await him with open arms and if he’d like to, Ferrara has projects and ideas for him in a technical role

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Inter must be out of their freaking minds to pull such a stunt!
Morratti is surely freaking out as always from this very coming season.

I wish and pray that Chelsea's bid for Ibra goes through and then, let's see how this fake empire Inter claims is going to hold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)