Pavel Nedved (14 Viewers)

nasibeh

May 29, 2009
nedved has spoke to moratti r his agent do that . . .

i can;t believe too

it make so sad it is like a piece of fire that easily can destroy a green green jungle . . .

and i said nerazzuri nedved not the currennt nedved
plz pay attention friends . .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He gave 8 years of great service to Juve. He was not offered any kind of role at Juventus by the people currently running the club. I can't blame him if he then decides to have one last go at accomplishing his one remaining footballing ambition: winning the CL.
No. Making it look like you're retiring and then fuck off to play for Inter is not cool. It would break a lot of hearts. I don't think Nedved is going to do this though, it would completely tarnish his image.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Inter dont really need Neddy.
They are just trying to harm our prestige indirectly using their excess of money!!
Such a classless act. But our Neddy, JUST to return the love and loyalty we have shown to him. Just for US, he is about to turn down a deal of MILLIONS!!!

Just think about that, i dont believe that any forum member here would turn down 2-4mil just for the love of the fans!!!

So, show some respect to Neddy, at least until he is really tempted and finally accepts the deal...

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
that bastard moratti is getting what he want. he couldn't bare to see us happy with a good transfer campaign to he sent his media dogs to disturb our good mood.

regarding this transfer (if it happens) the only looser if it happens will be neddy himself.

nasibeh

May 29, 2009
really nice posts

and i really love nedved to retire all not joining any italian team at least its very bad because juvehave given him lots of hnour and respect and him too

nedved i really lveou and i can never forget that your farewell put me down down and i fall one my lessons in university . . .

so i wanu u be with us . . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)