Pavel Nedved (24 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Nedved fancies Inter but…
Friday 10 July, 2009
According to Tuttosport Pavel Nedved has met up with Massimo Moratti and also spoken to Jose Mourinho about a move to Inter.

However, the midfielder isn’t sure whether to join the Nerazzurri due to his strong attachment to the Juventus fans, a source close to the player revealed.

The Czech star announced his retirement at the end of last season after Juve failed to offer him an extension to his contract. But the blond midfielder believes that at the age of 37 he can still give a lot and wouldn’t mind carry on for a year or two.

“Inter are after me and they are trying everything to persuade me,” said the former Lazio man.

“I fancy a move there. I don’t care about the Board at Juventus, but still I wouldn’t like to be a traitor in the eyes of my former fans.”

Meanwhile, the player’s agent Mino Raiola spiced up the negotiations even further.

“At least three occasions Pavel turned Inter down, because he was loyal to his club. Doing that he lost lots of money.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Why is Nedved an exception if he moves to Inter? I will still be very pissed off as him if he moves there.
He gave 8 years of great service to Juve. He was not offered any kind of role at Juventus by the people currently running the club. I can't blame him if he then decides to have one last go at accomplishing his one remaining footballing ambition: winning the CL.

Mar 14, 2004
He gave 8 years of great service to Juve. He was not offered any kind of role at Juventus by the people currently running the club. I can't blame him if he then decides to have one last go at accomplishing his one remaining footballing ambition: winning the CL.
And what about international success? He can play on 10 years from now on and he'll still win nothing....

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
“Juventus treated me very well and the club offered me any directorial position I wanted, but for the moment there have been no steps forward." - Nedved

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun6g.html

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
IF HE JOIN INTER I WILL CLEAR ALL THE IMAHE & VIDEO OF HIM

REALLY WHAT A BAD CHOICE JOININR INTER . . . :((
yeah inter has chance this years that juve and milan were not strong enough so

GO TO HELL NERAZZURI NEDVED

:andy2:
NO 19 YEARS

COULD YOU REALLY IMAGINE A NERAZZURI NEDVED????

IF SO THERES NO DIFFERENT BETWIN NEDVED AND IBRA . . .
YOU MUST BE LOGIC THE TRUTH IS NOT SWEET ALWAYS . . . ;(

STOP POSTING IN ALL CAPS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)